This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
I Welcome The Rift
RP Wanted The Portal 
Vynter the Hopebringer
Currently championing:

He had been following this new horse for awhile now. He didn't remember when he had first spotted the beast, but his brightly colored, feathered, mane and tail and fins along his back drew Vynter to him like a moth to a flame. He had been sure to keep his distance, not really knowing if he had actually be noticed or not, but he was so fascinated with this short pony that he needed to get a closer look. His inquisitive mind was screaming at him to get closer, to push his nose right into those feathers to feel them and to prod at his fins. He wanted to feel how they moved, how strong they were, and what caused him to become what he was. He was yet another magnificent brainchild of the Rift, and Vynter was eating it up like candy.

As soon as Khaun halted right before the Portal he too finally stopped. His eyes were intensely focused on the movement of his mane and tail. Of the way his fins moved with each breath. Although his horse was nearly 2 hands smaller than he at this moment, he still had a profound respect for him simply because of his confidence. So it was after more intense; very awkward staring, did the grullo finally decide that he could approach this man. With ice forming beneath him at each step his eyes searched to make contact with this other fellow's, and soon he was standing right in front of him with that same intense stare.

Someone who didn't know Vynter would obviously find this disturbing. Those who knew Vynter often still found this disturbing. But what the latter party would also most likely know is that he definitely meant no harm to anyone in any way. He just didn't for the life of him know how to properly interact with another being. So his way of saying hello often varied from staring, to blatantly walking up and getting into someone's face. It was with time and much observation of the cause and affect of his actions did he learn that outright approach was not the best option in any situation unless the other being knew him. And it was also with observation, and a few interactions with Valkyrie; that doing anything before the other gives permission is also not a good option.

With these logical steps inside the boy's head, he concluded that the best option would be to make it clear that he was there, that he wasn't an enemy, and then simply wait to be invited over. Although he was certainly learning; he definitely had a long way to go.

Vynter
My will is a sword that cuts down anything in my way

@Khaun

Messages In This Thread
I Welcome The Rift - by Khaun - 03-16-2018, 04:19 AM
RE: I Welcome The Rift - by Vynter - 03-16-2018, 04:59 AM
RE: I Welcome The Rift - by Khaun - 03-16-2018, 05:17 AM
RE: I Welcome The Rift - by Rift Presence - 03-18-2018, 09:56 AM
RE: I Welcome The Rift - by Vynter - 03-19-2018, 04:45 AM
RE: I Welcome The Rift - by Khaun - 03-20-2018, 12:18 AM
RE: I Welcome The Rift - by Vynter - 03-21-2018, 02:20 AM