This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
I Seem to Have Misplaced My Yearling, Again
Trial Rainforest Cliffs 
Vynter the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
Kick... skip skip skip... Kick... skip skip skip...

The shiny pebble skittered to a halt once more along the sandy shoreline; and the boy wasted no time in kicking it again. He had been doing this for a few hours now (unbeknownst to himself and his two previous companions) about two miles away from where the other two had met. He had come here to practice flying, but before he could even begin he had noticed the birds playing with a few shiny pebbles. Being one that always enjoy investigating; he instantly approached the creatures in an attempt to partake in their adventure.

Although the gulls had vanished at his approach, this didn't deter the boy from stepping over one of the small pieces, and promptly kicking it away. The sound against the sand and larger rocks left a satisfying sensation ringing in his ears, and with a flap of his large wings he had given chase. This game had continued until finally with an unintentionally powerful kick; the pebble had landed into the ocean. A brief pause fell over the boy, as the ocean breeze kissed his mane and spattered salt along his coat. Eyes of ice blue were focused on the waves that lazily lapped against the shore, and then the storm clouds off into the distance. There would be another storm soon, sooner than anyone would probably think; but Vynter probably had time to go and get that pebble.

So without a moment's hesitation he trotted right into the water, and began his search at the ocean floor for his glimmering prize.

Vynter
My will is a sword that cuts down anything in my way

@Eira - Don't mind Vynter doing stupid things xD

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Seem to Have Misplaced My Yearling, Again - by Vynter - 03-16-2018, 02:52 AM