This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Dancing With Our Hands Tied
RP Wanted The Portal  Roscorro/Ruwin
Vynter the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
There was an ache, dull and throbbing in his body as he made his way through the portal. Ungraceful in his footing, the gangling yearling made his way through the trees, icy eyes filled with fatigue. He needed to find her before anything else, otherwise he truly would be alone. Mother was the first to go, with those kind steel eyes and a smile filled with love. Despite the blood that trickled from her lips until her dying breath, she only gave him love. He would cherish that always.

Father was not the same when Mother left them. A recluse he became but in the dead of night, where Vynter would watch the man he looked so much like stare at the moon with longing. Whenever it snowed he seemed to grow even more sorrowful. The colt had yet to understand how frozen liquid could make a man sad, but despite his curiosity he did not ever question Father's feelings. He simply continued to explore as he pleased.

As time went on the land had begun to change. There was no longer a sense of order or familiarity. In the fray of chaos he had lost sight of his beloved twin, and could only stand at the side as Father suddenly vanished before his eyes. Nothing can entirely explain the realization of becoming an orphan in a matter of seconds.
Despite this, his mind had been focused on Sister, and with the crowd growing more frantic and the bodies falling this didn't seem to be an easy feat.

When the portal opened, his first reaction was to run into it. He only hoped Sister would do the same.

Joining Notes

Previous Helovian

{Passive Magic} Ice forms beneath his hooves (Of no use in battle)

When I made him I used a magic foal with VOTG pass, and I have yet to use the VOTG pass. If I could transfer this over for a trial pass that'd be lovely; but if not then I understand!

A trinket on a string of his sister Merialeth and Carl the llama

Messages In This Thread
Dancing With Our Hands Tied - by Vynter - 02-01-2018, 05:45 AM
RE: Dancing With Our Hands Tied - by Ruwin - 02-01-2018, 11:59 PM
RE: Dancing With Our Hands Tied - by Fenyx - 02-03-2018, 07:06 AM
RE: Dancing With Our Hands Tied - by Vynter - 02-04-2018, 10:46 PM
RE: Dancing With Our Hands Tied - by Ruwin - 02-11-2018, 08:29 PM