This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Tha Mo Ghaol Air Àird A' Chuain
Open Rainforest Cliffs 
Vynter the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
He didn't know how to respond to the dragon's reaction. He was gentle and kind, and obviously concerned about his well being. As they continued to look at each other in a comfortable silence, it was in this time that Vynter couldn't help but feel reminded of Mother. The thick build of this man, with his calm and warm demeanor, and the look of care in those stormy grey eyes caused something to pull deep within the colts chest. So when he was asked by him to follow, it felt almost taboo for the grullo to say no.

Yet he didn't say yes either, because Vynter had never been one for words, but he figured he would make it clear who else had come with him to their newfound home. He suddenly moved himself closer to the brute, flank against flank and his lips finding his shoulder. Ivory lids fell upon his eyes and a soft puff of air fell from his velvet lips. There was more silence between them, but the boy did not want to break it. This was nice, this was right. Although no one could really replace the love and adoration Mother had showered upon him in her final moments, this was a welcome sensation he did not want to take for granted.

When he was certain that the man named Roscorro would not pull away, he reopened his orbs and looked up to him delicately,"Fenyx. My sister. She is here with me, although not right now." He turned his skull towards the cliffs silently, enjoying the ocean breeze that carried the salt into his nostrils. As his tail swished and his body continued to mildly sway back and forth, he began to lose himself in thought. He was never one for words, and he never would be. He was the kind of horse that liked to enjoy the moment for what it was, to take things as they came.

So he enjoyed the breeze for the moment, the comfort of the thick coat of Rosco's against his and the smell of smoke and warmth that lulled him into a state of peace. Despite him trying to focus on his surroundings, the combination of all these new senses had begun to cause his eyes to droop. Yet even as he begun to slip away into a land of slumber, he was aware that he had yet introduce himself. Between each flutter of his eyes he sighed, and just before he fell asleep his name slowly slipped from his lips.

Vynter
My will is a sword that cuts down anything in my way

@Roscorro - sorry this is short and whatever but I feel this is what Vynter would do and because they have this established relationship there isn't much more needed here xD

Messages In This Thread
Tha Mo Ghaol Air Àird A' Chuain - by Roscorro - 01-25-2018, 06:50 AM
RE: Tha Mo Ghaol Air Àird A' Chuain - by Vynter - 02-01-2018, 05:07 PM
RE: Tha Mo Ghaol Air Àird A' Chuain - by Vynter - 02-04-2018, 10:51 PM
RE: Tha Mo Ghaol Air Àird A' Chuain - by Vynter - 02-12-2018, 10:35 PM
RE: Tha Mo Ghaol Air Àird A' Chuain - by Vynter - 02-26-2018, 05:02 AM