This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
world gone mad
Private Siren's Summit 
Aurelia the Hopebringer
Currently championing: None
Aurelia
Kiada explains her closeness to Kisamoa- literally saving him from a river of the dead (and soon to be revived, according to her story)- and Aurelia's mind flashes back a few years when Gaucho had bragged to her about being able to call the Sun God and actually having him come meet the Sultan.  Was Kiada as close to Kisamoa as that? The golden pegasus felt slightly outcasted. The Rift, according to Otem, had been alive for only months and yet everyone seemed to know and love Kisamoa (perhaps more than the Helovian gods?).

The closest Aurelia thought she'd ever get to meeting Kisamoa was through the interesting stories those around her told him, so she listened curiously as Kiada described the sensation of drowning and the likes. Aurelia, the ex-homophobe, would kill herself if she had to deal with the sensation of drowning daily; she would never be able to look at the water again, a fear that she had worked so hard to get over.

Kiada answers Aurelia's next question with ease, explaining that it seems he wants to heal the land and that he's grown rather fond of it's inhabitants. That statement forces a quizical expression to blink across Aurelia's face for a moment. She'd never thought that it was possible for a god to truly hate the ones it rules over, but anything was possible (especially here).

At the end of her words, she quickly mentions how he forced her over here and killed those she loves. Aurelia's eyes widen as another question forms on her lips. "Could you tell me, perhaps, of those who you know died?" The questions seems random, very personal, and slightly vulgar as it leaves her lips. Realizing this, Aurelia adds on: "I came from Helovia too, but later than the rest so I never saw who made it and who didn't. In my 6 years living in Helovia, I'd never really heard of anyone I know dying either, and I really need to know who is still well." The desperate need to know came from the small spark of maternal instinct deep within her gut. Had her children made it? All four? Ryuu and Faeanne, Alala and Shahrohk? Who had made it and who hadn't?

Aurelia had somewhat left Kiada's story unanswered, her only responses to the mare's words being a nod here and there and an inquisitive hmm towards the end. She had every desire to return to what Kiada had said, but the urgency of Aurelia's asked question took precedence over all the other ones that still bubbled and boiled within her mind. Her very own blood could be dead. If Kiada asked about why Aurelia truly wanted to know, she would realize Aurelia has a much deeper, wider range of connections- alliances even- than previously imagined.
oh, tell me, what's the matter?

image credits

@Kiada wowow this was so random lmfao aurelia man what da heck :p also sorry if it tagged you twice i accidentally posted instead of clicking preview so i had to delete and finish the post and then repost wow im just a mess
{Image: 1zxwow6.jpg}

Messages In This Thread
world gone mad - by Kiada - 12-30-2017, 06:20 AM
RE: world gone mad - by Aurelia - 12-30-2017, 08:52 AM
RE: world gone mad - by Kiada - 12-31-2017, 07:49 AM
RE: world gone mad - by Aurelia - 12-31-2017, 11:07 PM
RE: world gone mad - by Kiada - 01-02-2018, 08:07 AM
RE: world gone mad - by Aurelia - 01-04-2018, 06:08 AM
RE: world gone mad - by Kiada - 01-04-2018, 07:19 AM
RE: world gone mad - by Aurelia - 01-06-2018, 06:42 AM
RE: world gone mad - by Kiada - 01-07-2018, 08:04 AM
RE: world gone mad - by Aurelia - 01-08-2018, 05:01 AM