This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
world gone mad
Private Siren's Summit 
Aurelia the Hopebringer
Currently championing: None
Aurelia
As Kiada explains her thoughts, Kisamoa is brought up again. His name was a constant reoccurance. It was as if everyone had met the god, but her. It was strange how everyone easily spoke of him, but she could not. In Helovia she'd been so obsessed with the gods, was this how the reverse felt? Once she had been so found of the four mighty dieties that ruled Helovia, but now she didn't look up to anyone and everyone around her did. She felt slightly outcasted, unsure of exactly to react. "Time will certainly tell, I agree. I've not been here very long, but it seems everyone is trying to help him heal the land. I honestly believe we will be able to achieve something, perhaps not perfection, but at least harmony- peace."

She speaks of the worst, her words instilling a sort of dread in Aurelia's mind. What if saving the Rift proved to be impossible? Could the god of these lands truly forceit's inhabitants to die with it? Such was a cruel way to end. The Helovian gods did not make the Helovians die with Helovia, why would the Rift god? The Rift was an evil place that seemed to live, Aurelia, in some roundabout sort of way, could maybe see them dying here should they not be able to fix the land? A chill ran down her spine.

"Have you met Kisamoa? I've yet to meet him" she asks curiously before continuing. "I've yet to meet anyone that hasn't met him." Everyone spoke of the god as if they knew him, leading Aurelia to assume such. She had never directly asked if they knew him in the way she was to Kiada, but she got a weird feeling everyone did. "Do you think he is cruel enough to murder us all?" Aurelia's worries were taking shape in questions that she could ask Kiada, who seemed to know much more than the golden pegasus did.

Aurelia's eyes scan the mare so quickly it is nearly imperceptable. She was larger than Aurelia, but had a similar color scheme. They were both gold and white, the only diffrence being Kiada's darker points. This was their only similarity. Aurelia had wings and dapples, Kiada had spots and a horn. They were also built differently. Aurelia looked like a mustang, stocky and thickly built, but for some reason Kiada just seemed more graceful. In many ways, the mare before Aurelia just seemed more pristine and put together, something Aurelia unfortunately was not and would never be.
oh, tell me, what's the matter?

image credits

@Kiada
{Image: 1zxwow6.jpg}

Messages In This Thread
world gone mad - by Kiada - 12-30-2017, 06:20 AM
RE: world gone mad - by Aurelia - 12-30-2017, 08:52 AM
RE: world gone mad - by Kiada - 12-31-2017, 07:49 AM
RE: world gone mad - by Aurelia - 12-31-2017, 11:07 PM
RE: world gone mad - by Kiada - 01-02-2018, 08:07 AM
RE: world gone mad - by Aurelia - 01-04-2018, 06:08 AM
RE: world gone mad - by Kiada - 01-04-2018, 07:19 AM