This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
My friend the witch doctor
RP Wanted The Portal 
Aurelia the Hopebringer
Currently championing: None
AURELIA
The stranger introduces herself as Asteria and Aurelia nods, smiling kindly as she does so. She'd been unusually friendly recently, something that was of rare occurance in Helovia. Perhaps the darkness around the golden pegasus made her want to be better, to not succumb to the flair and finesse of chaos.

Asteria asks what this land is, leading to Aurelia eying the trees that surround them inquisitively. "This is the Rift, a post-apocalyptic sort of land that many of us are uselessly trying to heal." It was such a cryptic way to introduce the land, but it was the truth. At her flank, the ball of hope pulsed and split, the second ball floating towards Asteria, attempting to cling to her. "That's a ball of hope! It'll help you cleanse the land of the darkness, or at least that's what I was told." She shrugs, unsure what to say or do. She'd never seen the ball do much besides float around her pointlessly, but perhaps the stranger would have more luck with it all. Aurelia had been frightened by the orb at first, afraid it was evil or offensive magic casted upon her by Otem, but it hadn't been. She'd recoiled away from it at first, untrusting, but now the thing was basically a companion.

"If you so please, you may call the Rift home as I and many others have done," she offers, unsure what else to say. "There are no herds currently, though anyone could change that- you, I, anyone." The short description of lack of herds would perhaps ignite something in the stranger to create one, unlike it had when Otem told Aurelia there were no herds.

à la folie;
to insanity
image || coding

@Asteria
{Image: 1zxwow6.jpg}

Messages In This Thread
My friend the witch doctor - by Asteria - 12-29-2017, 08:30 AM
RE: My friend the witch doctor - by Aurelia - 12-29-2017, 08:45 AM
RE: My friend the witch doctor - by Rift Presence - 12-31-2017, 04:24 PM
RE: My friend the witch doctor - by Asteria - 01-08-2018, 08:59 AM
RE: My friend the witch doctor - by Aurelia - 01-12-2018, 05:18 AM