This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Under the Sea
Open Ultima 
Aurelia the Hopebringer
Currently championing: None
Aurelia
The noisy slap of hooves against the tunnel a ways down ricochetted off the walls, softly echoing. As the sound reaches her pearly ears, she figures she will have company soon. When a single word is uttered to Aurelia, the mare's eyes move to the figure that had joined her. It was a glowing tovero. The mare was young, not a child, but definitely younger than Aurelia who's body featured a myriad of small nicks and scars and who simply seemed more worn out. She watches the stranger only for a moment before turning her gaze back the the ocean thata appeared to expand over miles and miles and miles. "G'day," she offered in response, her voice far less tepid than the mare's.

Aurelia quietly remembers the throb within her mind conjured by the desire to know more about this land. Perhaps this stranger could enlighten her about the happenings of the Rift. She wondered how she would bring it up without the conversation turning extremely boring. When the pegasus had asked Rixen about his knowledge it came to light that he knew less than she did which as surprising because Aurelia knew hardly anything. "I'm Aurelia," she states plainly, her voice calm despite the itch within to just sass and scold and argue. The mare hadn't rubbed Aurelia the wrong way, it was just simply how Aurelia was. She's in one of those moods. She'd given birth a few weeks ago (had no idea where her daughter was but assumed she was around here somewhere) so she wouldn't be irrationally moody, but Aurelia at her corse was a grump a lot of times, now would be no different.

Aurelia has no idea if her name would carry weight with this stranger. Though she had never met this mare before, there was still a chance her name would be recognized. She had never met Otem until entering the Rift, but the mare had still known her name from Kahlua. If this stranger did recognize Aurelia, then everything would depend on how she reacts. Otem had been calm about it, slightly prying, but for the most part pleasant. If the god's granddaughter had been foul about it, they would not be friends now. The same went for the silver tovero. Kindness would be met with sanity, rudeness would be met with chaos.

Gently pushing their introduction further, Aurelia begins with a simple question. "Do you know anything about the Rift?" Her gaze had moved back onto the mare. "I, myself, don't know anything. I've been asking around, but most are in the same boat as I." It was true. Basically, everyone she had spoken to had no fucking clue about anything. Otem had been fairly knowledgeable, but it wasn't enough to understand the land. The Rift is a sick, twisted place, and Aurelia just desperatly wanted to know why.

oh, tell me, what's the matter?

image credits
{Image: 1zxwow6.jpg}

Messages In This Thread
Under the Sea - by Aurelia - 12-27-2017, 07:53 PM
RE: Under the Sea - by Taivas - 12-27-2017, 08:28 PM
RE: Under the Sea - by Aurelia - 12-27-2017, 11:30 PM
RE: Under the Sea - by Taivas - 12-28-2017, 06:13 AM
RE: Under the Sea - by Aurelia - 12-28-2017, 08:12 AM
RE: Under the Sea - by Taivas - 12-28-2017, 04:57 PM
RE: Under the Sea - by Aurelia - 12-28-2017, 07:23 PM
RE: Under the Sea - by Taivas - 12-29-2017, 04:23 AM