This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
demons in my shadow
Trial Ultima  open to any
Castiella
Currently championing:

CASTIELLA
God damn right, you should be scared of me. Who is in CONTROL?

The girl skipped and giggled to her self. A small hum could be heard if one was close enough to the fallen angel, but here lies the question. Who would get close enough even to hear her hum? Apparently, someone who was crazy and out of their mind. The girl does not look demonic, nor does she look crazed ( Well, not ALL the time). Her face is plastered in white paint, but the bands across her maw break the flawless mask. Just take a deeper look at the Angel. Is she gorgeous, right? Well, do our self a favor and admire her beauty from a distance. Tri-toned legs picked up and kiss the ground with soft thuds of every step. Milky tresses of her long mane and tail float behind her like chiffon. It danced with every movement of her perfect body. Sparks danced across her hide like a thousand diamonds as the shadows began to close in on her.

The pain in her skull, the burning in her eyes drove her MAD. Castiella was not sure how much longer she could deal with this pain, this curse from the Rift. She felt relief when she finished one of the tasks, but there was another that needed to be done. Fuck, that would not be easy. Her skull shook with a small giggle. There was no need to worry about that right now. Now she was ADVENTURING. She was looking for new FRIENDS. She strayed away from Akriel for a few moments to allow the boy time to himself. Damn, he can get grumpy, but she still loves him. She loves him more than he will ever know. Charcoal ears pin with the screeching voice rang through the air.

"You don't need to watch me, I am boring. Go on, get!"

This sound, this little call of distress caused the girl to halt. SOMEONE sounded like they were going crazy, and that attracted Castiella like a vulture to a dead body. Giggling she went skipping off to find the weak creature crying out into the air. A deviant grin grew on her maw as she watched the creature move. She stalked silently until the moment was perfect. The fallen angel emerged from the shadows. Drakness dripped away from her hide as the sparks on her pelt began to rise and shower over her bodice. Black liquid oozed creating a trail of black flowers behind her. Her perfect form came to a halt as the features on her face twisted into a more PLESANT smile. Teal eyes floated to the shadows following the boy. He was talking to them, but why not fuck with his head a little? "What if I enjoy watching you? I do not think you are boring. And I will not leave that easily. Telling me to go away will not work for you. " She giggled softly stepping closer to the colt. "I am Castiella " Blood speckles grew brighter in her teal eyes as she simply plastered a smile on her masked features.
"talk talk talk"

@Van

table code by tamme
Violence may be used at any time, but Castiella is volatile 
THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING
 {Image: UbaggXG.png}

Messages In This Thread
demons in my shadow - by Van - 08-31-2017, 10:15 PM
RE: demons in my shadow - by Castiella - 09-01-2017, 12:08 AM