This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Willow Pillow
Open Solanis 
Castiella
Currently championing:
CASTIELLA
I’m nuts, baby, I’m mad, The craziest friend that you’ve ever HAD
You think I’m psycho, you think I’m GONE

There was a calming silence between the two mares. Castiella held that perfect little smile on her face despite wanting to kill the weak creature. Her face masked her emotions, intentions, and anything else that could be thought of. It was a perfect curtain considering it was very comfortable for the girl just to smile and look pretty with a face like hers. Her smile never flickered or faltered with the thick air between the two. Maybe that is why Castiella can get away with so much. She never shows concern when others start to catch on to her psychotic tendencies. She would make them feel CRAZY. Castiella has learned how to be sweeter than honey when needed.

"I'm Akumi."

Her head raised with a soft tilt of her skull.

"Indeed it is, I agree that I did not make the wisest decision."

A soft giggle fell from her maw as the tree in front of her held her attention. Well, no shit it was not wise at all, it was STUPID. The fallen angel did not dare to tell the woman how stupid she was. Instead, her crimson flecked orbs looked back around to her. "You are lucky it was only me who found you. Imagine if the monster who goes bump in the night found you. Imagine if Kaos found you. " Her tones darkened with every word as she turned back towards the willow tree. Honestly, if Kaos found her, she might have a fighting chance. He seems to take pity on the weak. The rift on the other hand, well that is a different story.

Charcoal ears tilted towards the woman listening to her next question. Casteilla almost cracked up laughing when Akumi asked if she was from here. Castiella was not from here; she was not even from Helovia. She was a fallen angel sent here from hell. Her spirit was just trapped in the form of a filly. A Cheshire smile grew on her face; this earth bound soul would not understand. So, she had to settle for a simple answer. "No, I was born in Helovia. " Sweet tones filled the air in a monotone like manner. Her sparkling shoulders rolled, and the heavy constricting chain shifted on her pelt. It chimed in the air with an eerie song to the soft wind. Then HE emerged from the wood line.

She could feel her heart pounding in her ears. It seemed like forever. He was gone for so long; he left her ALONE. A small part of her wants to release the wrath and fury of hell upon him, but NO. He was here, that is all that mattered. The woman that held Castiella's company fell to the wayside. Akumi blurred out of her vision. The Vagrant was the only thing the Fallen Angel could see, feel, and hear. Her heart pounded heavier and heavier with every step he took. Then his soft muzzle touched her sparkling hide, and shivers ran up her spine. ( Or maybe it was just the little paws from the ghost squirrels.) Teal eyes closed as she reached her mask skull around to bury it in his thick mane. His scent was intoxicating, and she could get drunk off just that alone. Castiella needed nothing else when Akriel was around. The husky sound of his voice reached out caressing her ears, intoxicating her MORE." Akriel... I... " Her voice trails off as he moves away from her. Reaching her neck out, she almost begs him not to go, not to stop, but then. She remembers there is someone here. Castiella almost wants to lunge at her; she wants to make her GO AWAY. Then her voice of reason speaks

"Oh, hello. I see you've met my twin. I am Akriel."

A soft sigh fell from her maw as she straightened up with a small giggle. " This is Akumi, I found her just sleeping all alone under this tree." A small giggle trickles out of her maw again. Any ounce of feelings and emotions towards Akriel lock away, and the curtain of deceit falls upon her masked face once again.

"talk talk talk"

OOC:: Wow okay that was a lot longer than I anticipated !!

table code by tamme

@Akumi @Akriel
Violence may be used at any time, but Castiella is volatile 
THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING
 {Image: UbaggXG.png}

Messages In This Thread
Willow Pillow - by Akumi - 08-17-2017, 05:04 PM
RE: Willow Pillow - by Castiella - 08-25-2017, 01:52 AM
RE: Willow Pillow - by Akumi - 08-25-2017, 12:08 PM
RE: Willow Pillow - by Castiella - 08-25-2017, 03:32 PM
RE: Willow Pillow - by Akumi - 08-30-2017, 02:32 PM
RE: Willow Pillow - by Akriel - 08-31-2017, 01:36 AM