This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Do not fear my child
RP Wanted The Portal 
Nyu
Currently championing:
Nyu woke up on the forest floor surrounded by oddly colored plants. Her pink eyes opened and the world came into view. Everything was bright and colorful but the sky lacked a sun. It was almost creepy the way the lights twinkled yet the sky remained dark. Cold. She was freezing. Nyu turned to touch her bright white sides and got her nose wet. Grooooooossssssss! She wrinkled her nose. Suddenly her head began to throb. She had knocked it on a tree branch, maybe thats what made her pass out. She got to her feet clumsily and looked around. "Hello?" a childish voice rang out. Nyu felt alone but she wasn't afraid. Rain soaked her coat as she made her way between the trees keeping an eye out for anyone else.

OOC: I would like her to be a foreigner that fell through the portal.
I want her to join with a magic that gives her invisible tenticles that can be used to do anything however they are limited by length. (if possible I would really like this magic to stay the same due to her plot and the character she is based on.)
She has a small silver dagger for an item strapped around her using vines.
The rift is welcome to add any mutations it desires.

Messages In This Thread
Do not fear my child - by Nyu - 08-15-2017, 10:07 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Rift Presence - 08-16-2017, 05:51 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Nyu - 08-17-2017, 02:29 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Luminar - 08-17-2017, 04:30 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Nyu - 08-18-2017, 01:58 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Luminar - 08-18-2017, 08:36 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Nyu - 08-19-2017, 10:00 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Luminar - 08-19-2017, 11:41 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Nyu - 08-21-2017, 02:21 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Luminar - 08-21-2017, 10:27 PM
RE: Do not fear my child - by Nyu - 08-23-2017, 12:21 PM