This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Where's the Moon?
Private Siren's Summit 
Akumi
Currently championing:
The night was cold, humid, and of course still wet. Akumi stomped her hoof in the thick mud angrily. It now covered her perfectly crimson colored hooves in exchange for a dark brown. It's about damn time I saw a moon around here and some dry land. While she stomped through the pines that offered little protection from the rain that hadn't stopped since she got there, she didn't notice the strange change of lighting around her. She was lost in her thoughts and as far as she was concerned, she was alone.

The ground turned into ripples and she was jerked from her thoughts. More water... Akumi rolled her eyes. The very sight sickened her no matter how pretty the reflection of the Rift's neon lights were in the lake. She looked down at the reflection of her crooked horn that the Rift's portal had destroyed. To her surprise she saw her back light up bright red. Was someone there? Or something...?

@Himeldir OOC:( sorry it took so long for me to post! got caught up in work haha. I absolutley love your character though, hes so unique.)

Messages In This Thread
Where's the Moon? - by Akumi - 08-06-2017, 12:13 AM
RE: Where's the Moon? - by Himeldir - 08-07-2017, 01:21 PM
RE: Where's the Moon? - by Akumi - 08-16-2017, 04:18 AM
RE: Where's the Moon? - by Himeldir - 08-19-2017, 08:32 AM
RE: Where's the Moon? - by Akumi - 08-21-2017, 05:00 PM