This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Avalanche
Private Siren's Summit 
Rift Havoc
Currently championing:
(Female Siren)

I had been listening. Here since the very moment the dark horse peered into the water.
Someone is sick, hurt, injured. Whatever the case, it seems like there is no time to lose.
I made my splashes, letting my presence be known before I were to appear. It is rude to listen and no one knows it. My tail makes one more splash and the dark horse makes a run for the others side. She sounded female while the other, not so much. Their coats were almost as different as night and day. They needed a native to help them cure another female. I never heard anyone else but I must believe what they say is true. I slowly rise from the water, joined by shocked faces and fearful eyes. "I'm not exactly attractive, but at least im not singing a song to make you think I am." I joked. No laughter came from the pair. Just stunned faces. And then thats when I saw the pair of red eyes glowing on the back of the male. He appeared very protective of her, almost as if she was a child of his although there was no way that could be the case.
I had laid eggs last season and used my flower to coat and protect them. But the worry on their faces told me they might've needed it more. "Try my fugaxia? I use it every season to coat my eggs. It should grow back in time for me to use it when I'm ready." The dark mare gave me almost a guilty look. "No no don't feel bad. I don't mind. I know what its like trying to take care of a little someone who is important to you." I raised my webbed hand to gesture to the small creature on the male's back.
Then I sang, and slowly my flower opened.
The dark mare shyly harvested the center of my beautiful flower. I began to have second thoughts and could've stopped singing at any moment to close it back up again. But I pushed those thoughts out of my head. They needed this.
I dismissed myself and wished the two good-luck but not before leaving a warning. "We need these flowers for our eggs to survive and be nurtured before they hatch. These are important to us and our survival. Remember the kindness I have shown you and have the same mercy on our flowers. Don't expect me to do this frequently for you. And most importantly, do not expect the same friendliness and generosity from another siren. There are some of us that are dangerous and out for blood. Be weary of the waters you tread here." I waved them goodbye and smiled as I leaped toward the night sky and landed back into the dark waters from which I came.

@Astarot @Akumi

OOC: This is just an add-on to our thread. I thought this would be really neat to add in. It's your turn to reply when your ready! ~Røse (Akumi)

Messages In This Thread
Avalanche - by Akumi - 08-05-2017, 11:45 PM
RE: Avalanche - by Astarot - 08-11-2017, 05:54 AM
RE: Avalanche - by Akumi - 08-13-2017, 08:32 PM
RE: Avalanche - by Astarot - 08-18-2017, 08:42 AM
RE: Avalanche - by Akumi - 08-18-2017, 01:07 PM
RE: Avalanche - by Rift Havoc - 08-19-2017, 01:51 AM