This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Dreaming of BIGGER things
Open Uwaritace 
Tamlin
Currently championing:

Tamlin once had big dreams. He had aspired to take over the whole world when he was a colt - the “whole world” being merely Helovia of course. He had not yet ventured outside the borders of his homeland when he proudly proclaimed his plans to Aviya. She had offered to be his queen in this future world - Tamlovia as he had jokingly called his future empire. And he had not realized what he gave up when he left her. He had been too young to see what she meant to him, too caught up in his quest to become something - to impress his father. Now he did not know where she was, if she was even alive.

He was pacing underneath the burnt branches of Uwaritace. How he knew the name of this huge tree was beyond him, but he did, and it seemed a good a place as any to be pacing. Above him the ever percent cover of clouds moved slowly, not releasing any rain as of now, but threatening to let the water fall any second. Tamlin was in the first stage of his craving for his ritual, his skin was itching and he felt immensely restless, unable to stand still for a second. His eyes seemed to have a film of red as if everywhere he looked he could see blood - the key ingredient for him to “speak to his mother”. I need my flower. his mind echoed, pushing away any other thoughts.

Since he had arrived in this hellish dimension his addiction had spiraled out of control. There were times he had felt at ease even when sober, but for the most part he had been ever hunting his next fix. It had a curious affect on him, the blue lotus; it rid him of his worries, but still it helped him care about other creatures. Sometimes, of course, it had him bursting with lust, but not always.

”I must find some blood.” Tamlin mumbled to himself. ”I need to see my mother.”

But he could not stop pacing. It was as if his body refused to do anything, but walk to and fro underneath the giant tree.

Falln-Brushes | funnybunny-stock | Breathless-dk | DruidWuStock | carmi-stock | Burtn

@Glacia? :3
he reaps in blood

- Every kind of violence may be used against Tamlin at all times -

Messages In This Thread
Dreaming of BIGGER things - by Tamlin - 08-04-2017, 07:47 AM
RE: Dreaming of BIGGER things - by Zahra - 08-09-2017, 04:20 AM
RE: Dreaming of BIGGER things - by Tamlin - 08-09-2017, 11:57 AM
RE: Dreaming of BIGGER things - by Zahra - 08-09-2017, 07:55 PM
RE: Dreaming of BIGGER things - by Tamlin - 08-10-2017, 10:44 AM
RE: Dreaming of BIGGER things - by Zahra - 08-10-2017, 11:21 PM
RE: Dreaming of BIGGER things - by Tamlin - 08-14-2017, 08:06 PM