This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Fairy tale Dark
Open Solanis 
Tamlin
Currently championing:
Beauty and the Beast on a stroll…

It felt nice walking with her. Even though they were separated by age, appearance, species and history Tamlin felt a slight connection to the autumn girl. They had both been born in Helovia and as she spoke about her home the gaunt stallion could not for the life of him understand why he had ever left his homeland. This even had his mind briefly touch on one of those deep issues of his; family and friendship. But he quickly pushed the realities from his thoughts. Maybe the chemical effect was starting to wear off or maybe the thought of Helovia was just so strong it pierced through his drug induced armor of euphoria. Anyways, he managed to not drift into melancholy as he listened to Otem’s story.

When she mentioned the World’s Edge Tamlin stopped moving for a second, once again showered with thoughts and emotions. But he hurried to collect himself and resumed walking.

He worried that she would not appreciate his little patch of Helovian flora since she grew up in the Dragon’s Throat where he had never been, but maybe she would recognize some of his flowers and shrubberies. He did not even know any of the plants by name, he had never been taught, only grew them from memory of how they looked. The Blue Lotus was almost the only one he could name, that and Aconite (a name he liked a lot, although he knew to not eat that flower).

Tamlin tried to remember Isopia, but could only recall one of the demigods; Mesec the son of the Moon Doctor d’Artagnan. But if Otem was the granddaughter of one of the gods, then she was a princess. Well, at the very least she deserved his respect. How lucky I am to be walking with a descendent of a god?! he thought gleefully.

”How could you not know?” The inquiry was directed back at him. She wanted to know about his history, things that would tear him apart to think about. The only answer he could possibly give her without touching on those deep issues was a short explanation - right to the point: “I had been away for a long time and when I returned I somehow ended up here. I must have gone through that portal you spoke of, but I don’t remember it.”

They arrived at his spot then. It was a clearing right beside the beautiful lake that separated the forest from the summit on the other side. At the fringes of the clearing dozens of little corpses lay scattered and the smell was most foul. In small doses his magic might seem plucked from a dark romance tale, but at this extent and given a few days to rot, his creation was not a pretty sight. Reddish brown soil could be seen between the stalks of the Helovian grass - which was dull in comparison to the grass found here in the Rift and flies were buzzing everywhere. But Tamlin was high and happy and almost bounced out on the blood soaked ground. “Can you name these flowers? Or these bushes?” Tamlin asked gleefully hopping between the plants. “I never did learn the names, I grow mostly from memory, you see.”

Poor Tamlin. He knew not how demented he looked; so excited among the blood and gore and the rotting bodies of small critters. At that moment he was only proud to show her what he had made...  

I realized while writing this how "his spot" actually would look (and smell) like after a few days in this humid climate xD
he reaps in blood

- Every kind of violence may be used against Tamlin at all times -

Messages In This Thread
Fairy tale Dark - by Otem - 08-04-2017, 03:46 AM
RE: Fairy tale Dark - by Tamlin - 08-04-2017, 06:15 AM
RE: Fairy tale Dark - by Otem - 08-06-2017, 12:44 AM
RE: Fairy tale Dark - by Tamlin - 08-06-2017, 09:13 AM
RE: Fairy tale Dark - by Otem - 08-06-2017, 03:34 PM
RE: Fairy tale Dark - by Tamlin - 08-07-2017, 07:51 AM
RE: Fairy tale Dark - by Otem - 08-08-2017, 03:47 PM
RE: Fairy tale Dark - by Tamlin - 08-09-2017, 10:47 AM
RE: Fairy tale Dark - by Otem - 08-09-2017, 03:52 PM