This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Fairy tale Dark
Open Solanis 
Tamlin
Currently championing:

Tamlin knew nothing of Otem’s thoughts, but maybe it would have surprised her to know that he once was a prince? Splendid and young and beautiful (although short). No old witch had put a spell on him though; no evil force had turned him into the villain he was in the autumn girl’s story. His haggard appearance and broken mind was mostly his own fault - for how much can we blame our history for the conscious choices we make? And how bad had Tamlin’s childhood really been? Surely there were those who had had it worse. But sometimes we feel powerless against the demons of our past and Tamlin had completely resigned to his.

Last time he and Otem met he had been dirty all over, but the constant wetness and rain had kept Tamlin’s gaunt body clean. His mane and tail were still matted though and his eyes had the usual hollow look too them, but maybe he did not look as bad as he had the last time.

Otem demanded answerers from him like were she a princess and the former prince lowered his head, looking at her from behind his tangled forelock. Even if he felt guilty about their last meeting, there was also a feeling of playfulness in him induced by his ritual.

“I humbly beg your forgiveness, princess Otem. I regret to say I was not myself.” He refrained to tell this child of his addiction, although she seemed to know her way around the world it was still an obvious air of youth about her. “What can I do to make it up to you?”

Tamlin even chose his words with a sense of play, as if he was the dark knight returned to his mistress on his knees after she’d discovered his betrayal towards the kingdom. It was as if the chemicals in his brain latched on to the tone in Otem’s voice and compelled him to take on a role himself. He even went down on one knee as an act of fealty. It could look like he was mocking her, but it was not his intention.

It seemed the owl was the only creature completely sane in this situation, and Tamlin did not blame Otem’s companion for the display of distrust. The last time the bird saw the black stallion he had hurt her bonded so her anger was warranted. Though this time the barn owl or the winged filly had nothing to fear, Tamlin had no wish to hurt Otem again.     

he reaps in blood

- Every kind of violence may be used against Tamlin at all times -

Messages In This Thread
Fairy tale Dark - by Otem - 08-04-2017, 03:46 AM
RE: Fairy tale Dark - by Tamlin - 08-04-2017, 06:15 AM
RE: Fairy tale Dark - by Otem - 08-06-2017, 12:44 AM
RE: Fairy tale Dark - by Tamlin - 08-06-2017, 09:13 AM
RE: Fairy tale Dark - by Otem - 08-06-2017, 03:34 PM
RE: Fairy tale Dark - by Tamlin - 08-07-2017, 07:51 AM
RE: Fairy tale Dark - by Otem - 08-08-2017, 03:47 PM
RE: Fairy tale Dark - by Tamlin - 08-09-2017, 10:47 AM
RE: Fairy tale Dark - by Otem - 08-09-2017, 03:52 PM