This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
of mice and mad men
Private Floating Key 
Tamlin
Currently championing:
It was night time before Tamlin’s heart rate slowed and most of his strength returned to him. He was standing beside a small pool of light blue water, filled by a miniature waterfall no more than ten feet tall. Even though he was no fan of the climate here this island still made him feel rather at ease. It felt untouched in a way - serene and healthy compared to the darkness and neon light of the rainforest.

Tamlin looked to the black mare with his hazel and blue eyes. She was much taller than him and her build suggested that draft blood ran through her veins. Still, he thought she resembled his half-sister’s mother, though her horns were a painful reminder of Aviya.

He wondered were Snö could be now. Had she escaped Helovia through the portal Otem had been speaking about? Had she perished long before the fall of the gods? He kind of wished to see her again. Deep down Tamlin wanted nothing more than to have a family once more. The only time when he had been truly happy was before the Plauge lost the battle of the Edge. When he had romped between the trees with Aviya and tried desperately to get the attention of his sister and father. He would never admit it, but his broken mind and soul stemmed from his wanting of a family - to be loved. Such a cliché, really, but the foal who wanted to take over the world had grown into a heartbroken, deadbeat of a stallion who wanted nothing more than to feel close to someone.

It must have been the aura of this island for Tamlin felt no anger or irritation, as he often did in his sober state; there was only a shimmering sadness in his chest. Maybe he was feeling his real feelings now? Not covering them up in gruffness.

“I am Tamlin.” he said to the mare, his voice low and somewhat raspy. “Who are you?”

He turned to the griffin then, black head tilting slowly from side to side a couple of times. “Is this your companion? Are you two perchance from Helovia?”

For @Själ

ooc; As I said, no stress <3
I imagined they ran into the forest together and stopped somewhere. If you want me to change it, let me know =3
he reaps in blood

- Every kind of violence may be used against Tamlin at all times -

Messages In This Thread
of mice and mad men - by Tamlin - 08-03-2017, 02:08 PM
RE: of mice and mad men - by Själ - 08-18-2017, 09:17 PM