This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Mine
Open Solanis 
Tamlin
Currently championing:
Tamlin
Hoof beats approaching. Ignoring it. Someone stepping into his little spot of blood, corpses and Helovian flora. Still ignoring you. A voice, full of glee and wonder, was it not? I am not listening.

Tamlin pressed his ears flat against his crest, hiding them in his messy, tangled mane. He pretended to sleep, hoping that whoever called on him, so demandingly, would leave if he just did not answer. But. It. Would. Not. Leave. Him. Be!

He snapped his head towards her (for it was a mare who stood in his clearing). Tamlin’s ears still lay flat against his skull, his eyes were rolling and his nostrils flared red. ”This is MY spot!” he hissed at her like a possessive tom cat. His matted white tail lashed behind him and drops of watered down blood were launched into the air towards the winged mare - if she did not move they would most likely rain down on her beautiful, shinning coat.

He hesitated just as soon as his words had left his lips though. She, who stood before him so radiant in her gleeful mood, must be the most beautiful creature he had even seen. Not that he instantly craved her or fell head over heels for her, no; he just coldly observed her beauty to be of a like he had seldom seen. Her gold and white hide was so perfectly accented by the pink of her hair and eyes and the antlers on her head made her look like a princess. He did not like her wings however - a feeling stemming from his past as a hard core racist. Now he did not really care about such matters anymore, even if winged and hornless horses always looked a little strange to him.

Although he appreciated her beauty, he was sober now and no mare tugged at his heartstrings (or other parts of his body) in this state of mind. Aviya was the only mare he would ever want, even though it was more a love of a memory.

Table by Neo

@Nüwa
ooc; Sorry for weird post x3
he reaps in blood

- Every kind of violence may be used against Tamlin at all times -

Messages In This Thread
Mine - by Tamlin - 07-29-2017, 10:24 AM
RE: Mine - by Nüwa - 07-29-2017, 01:51 PM
RE: Mine - by Tamlin - 07-29-2017, 05:38 PM
RE: Mine - by Rift Presence - 07-29-2017, 07:03 PM
RE: Mine - by Nüwa - 07-30-2017, 12:31 PM
RE: Mine - by Tamlin - 07-31-2017, 01:05 PM