This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Mine
Open Solanis 
Tamlin
Currently championing:
Tamlin
At the southwest side of the round lake he had found his spot. Closed in by the water and the vibrant Solanis forest he had found a large, flat patch. For hours he had hunted woodland critters to bring them to his chosen location and spread their blood around the clearing. Dozens of little corpses lay amongst the trees now.

Then he worked his magic for two days and two nights straight, bringing up familiar plants and regular Helovian grass. The last thing he did was to empty the blood of a rabbit into the lake and then creating two beautiful blue lotuses.

Then he slept. For how long he did not know, but the extensive use of magic had him totally spent and he drifted away on the soft grass that he had grown from the blood.

Tamlin woke to the same mists he had seen before he went to sleep. His rather good mood was instantly shattered by the realization that the moist air seemed to be constant. He thought he had found a place where he could feel comfortable, but this damned universe must have been created out of his worst nightmares. Moist and vibrant colors and rain and strange plants and… and… Please bring me home!

He felt like a moody teen, nothing around here suited him. Even the Floating Key, where he had felt quite at home, had reviled itself to be a living creature - A LIVING CREATURE!

Fuck this world and everything in it!

Tamlin rolled around to his other side and closed his eyes to the world around him in protest. Fuck this place. He thought again and snorted.

Table by Neo

he reaps in blood

- Every kind of violence may be used against Tamlin at all times -

Messages In This Thread
Mine - by Tamlin - 07-29-2017, 10:24 AM
RE: Mine - by Nüwa - 07-29-2017, 01:51 PM
RE: Mine - by Tamlin - 07-29-2017, 05:38 PM
RE: Mine - by Rift Presence - 07-29-2017, 07:03 PM
RE: Mine - by Nüwa - 07-30-2017, 12:31 PM
RE: Mine - by Tamlin - 07-31-2017, 01:05 PM
RE: Mine - by Rift Presence - 08-02-2017, 08:45 PM
RE: Mine - by Nüwa - 08-05-2017, 09:20 AM