This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
The view from down here
Open Floating Key 
Kyros the Hopebringer
Currently championing: Reszo
Kyros
He listens to her silently his black orbs closed trying to rein in his emotions. He didn't know what it felt like to keep looking for his last parent. He knew Ilios was gone, and there was no point in looking for him. He sighed softly before opening his eyes and gazing at the older girl, "It's okay, you didn't realize. I'm sorry for your loss." He gazed into her amber eyes before shaking his head trying to clear his thoughts. How could he have hard feelings against someone that only kind of understood. He was sure many others would make the same mistake. This was just practice, even if it did rip the scab off allowing pain to weep through.

He turns away and calls the magic that had passed through his family. His grandmother had been blessed with fire and thus named her first son after the sun. A small smile slide over his face at the thought. Maybe they weren't truly gone after all. The colt turned to look at the girl proudly. He grinned at the smile on her pretty face and his ears pricked at her words. He turns to look back that the remaining embers black eyes flashing with the coals.

Plants suddenly sprang to life blooming brilliantly before them. Laughter burst from him as he turned to look at her. "We would make quite a pair." He chuckled and shook his head once more before her words sink in. "Make you see things?" His head tilts curiously as he watches the mare for a moment before turning back to the flowers. His hide itches, but he fights it off. He doesn't need to go out and start seeing shit. He can only imagine the first things he would see; his family.

A shudder passes over his young frame as he rips his gaze away from the flowers. "Fire is kind of a family trait for me." He shrugs as well to him it isn't anything special. "Earth magic is pretty cool, I mean you can follow pyromaniacs like me around and regrow forests." He chuckles softly trying to joke around. "It really is cool though, especially since it makes you see stuff. Think of the possibilities." He lets his voice fall away lost in thoughts of magic and wonder.

Her question brings him back to the present. Maybe he was reading to much into it, but she sounded worried. He steps closer extending his muzzle trying to brush her shoulder gently, "I don't think their are herds here, yet." He paused eyeing her for a moment before turning to look back over the water. "I don't think everyone would rejoin if it did. So many members lost people, and being all together again might hurt to much." He closed his eyes for a moment taking a deep breath, "I'm sure herds will be made at some point though."

-----------------------------
Talk
Words;; 485 @Otem
image credits
- table by Niki -
{Image: GXaleou.png}{Image: 7fHJvV8.png} 

Messages In This Thread
The view from down here - by Otem - 07-26-2017, 04:08 PM
RE: The view from down here - by Kyros - 08-03-2017, 08:18 AM
RE: The view from down here - by Otem - 08-03-2017, 03:17 PM
RE: The view from down here - by Kyros - 08-04-2017, 09:33 AM
RE: The view from down here - by Otem - 08-06-2017, 12:58 AM