This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
something just like this
Private Ultima  Birthing
Zoeya the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
The duo wondered around trying to find somewhere that made the lightning filly feel safe. Ajax had pushed her as far he dared without breaking her completely. The girl was constantly on edge fearing what might pop out of the shadows and try to eat them. Ajax sighed softly and turned his beady eyes on her, 'Calm.' She flinched suddenly as if a whip had lashed at her tender flanks. Her head whipped up and she looked around wildly. 'Me here.' Light brown eyes flashed towards the griffin the whites showing slightly. "You're... You're speaking to me?" Her voice was hushed with awe. 'Yep.' She knew that companions could speak to their bonded, but she had thought he would have to be older first. The knowledge that he could actually talk to her soothed her raw nerves. Now if he sensed danger he could let her know in words instead of movements she had to figure out.

Feeling stronger mentally she moved on trotting behind the furry red butt of her companion. Her mind wondered as she looked at the strange plants all around them. She had just started learning about healing plants in Helovia, now all of that knowledge was a giant waste of time. A heavy sigh ruffled her whiskers as she glanced at Ajax. He was so proud and confident as he lead the way to who knows where.

Suddenly a familiar green bird burst from the glowing undergrowth in front of them. Ajax and Zoeya both called out happily. As soon as he saw the pair the bird turned and flew back the way he had come. The pair glanced at each other worry passing between them before they raced after him. She knew her sister had to be close to giving birth, why else would Petyr be leading them somewhere? She wished she had been at a birth before, besides her own of course.

It didn't take them long to burst from the brushes and trees to find her sister pacing. A worried nicker slipped from her lips as Ajax whined softly with his own anxiety. She rushed forward and sniffed her sister drawing in the hormones pouring form her sister's hide. Something clicked drawing out a side of her she didn't realize she had. Ajax froze staring with wide proud eyes at his bonded. "Naerys, you need to lay down." Her voice was sharp and warm at the same time. "If you keep walking you could harm the baby, you must calm down." There was no room to argue here, they both needed to think about the foal trying to join this wild world. She turned her attention to Ajax, "Be on look out,let me know if you notice anything strange, well more than normal." He nodded sharply before turning his back and pacing around the pair his fur and feathers on edge.

"Come now sister, lay down and focus on breathing. Allow your body to take over." She paused her eyes flashing up into her sister's strained face. "Your body knows what to do, if you will only listen." Her ears were pricked and she gently tried to press her muzzle against the older girl's swollen and quivering belly. "I swear I will not leave your side until I know you are both safe." Her eyes blazed brightly as she stepped back to watch. There wasn't anything she could do besides offering comforting words gentle touches.

------------------------------------------------
Speech
Words :: 574 @Naerys Bossy girl xD

Messages In This Thread
something just like this - by Naerys - 07-26-2017, 07:28 AM
RE: something just like this - by Zoeya - 08-02-2017, 05:33 AM
RE: something just like this - by Alysanne - 08-02-2017, 03:06 PM
RE: something just like this - by Naerys - 08-03-2017, 06:09 PM
RE: something just like this - by Alerie - 08-07-2017, 06:28 AM