This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
the otherside
RP Wanted The Portal 
Glacia the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
Glacia

I am in a terrifying place.
Everything feels sick. My heart pounds in my chest, my legs shake. It wasn't cold nessicarily, but I am soaked to the bone. The rain was immediate upon my landing. In all the chaos I forget the owl in my mane and a in my fear it brings me comfort. But  I am not out of the woods yet. I need to find Gwyn, and I need to find Rikyn. It is all slow going, as my shoulder throbs and pulsates. Carefully I make my way in some direction. My blue eyes struggling to find those who are familiar, ears straining for their familiar tones. 

As I limp my way along, the images from only minutes before flash before my eyes. My mother had died. And without warning, sobs rip from my throat. So many had died. Mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, daughters and sons. They had all died, and we where left here in this horrible place. Some part of me hoped that maybe, just maybe we would be transported to somewhere else, somewhere nice. But the shadows lurked here, threatening to take your life. Whispering of nightmares. An uncomfortable feeling trembled up my spine, and my fur raised. I felt like a thousand eyes watched me. Nervously my ears fidget, swerving this way and that. The feeling of alone I felt was almost overwhelming. 

My breaths became labored, and my throat slowly closed as panic set in. Each minute I found it harder and harder to remain calm. Where were they? Had the portal let me be the only one to live? What if they had died? I couldn't handle the thought that maybe, just maybe, I was the last one. That I had lost yet another child. That death had claimed another. In desperation my hoarse voice called her name. 

Silence. 

But wait? Not entirely silent. Voices caught my attention and desperately I hobbled through the glowing brush. Even if it wasn't them, I wasn't sure I would stay sane all by myself. But as I catch sight of Gwyn sidled up next to the gold and brown stallion that is her father I cry in joy and relief, and make my way to embrace them. I wasn't alone. I had them. They hadn't left me for the netherworld. Even in this sick land I felt relief. I had my family. And if I had them, We would survive. 
"Talk."

@Gwyn
@Rikyn 
SWP Participant
{http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=27...#pid207898}

Magics:
  • SAFE:: [ Magic: WaterxWind | Can freeze the moisture in breath causing lungs to freeze and burn ] 
  • :: [ Restrictions | Lasts for 20 seconds and can only target 1 character at a time ]

Enchanted items

{*]SAFE:: [ Item: Glow Mushroom Necklace | Produces light beyond it\'s natural ability. ]\n{*}:: [ Restrictions | Can illuminate up to a 5 meter radius. ]\n{*}:: [ Item: Cloak | Defensive. A black wool cloak, connects at the chest with a silver chain. ]\n{*}:: [ Restrictions | Offers limited protection in battle. ]\n\n\n\nRift-god / Kaos items\n\n{*}(item here)\n\n\n{*}(item here)\n{*}\n\nAmulets : (provide number)\n\nCompanion/s : \n{*}:: [ Companion: Snowy Owl, 1173 birth year, obtained on July 9th OOC, Named Selene}

Species change (if applicable) : 

Requests:

image | bckg

Messages In This Thread
the otherside - by Rikyn - 07-13-2017, 03:41 PM
RE: the otherside - by Weaver - 07-13-2017, 04:27 PM
RE: the otherside - by Oizys - 07-13-2017, 05:16 PM
RE: the otherside - by Rift Presence - 07-13-2017, 06:17 PM
RE: the otherside - by Gwyn - 07-13-2017, 06:31 PM
RE: the otherside - by Mortuus Nox - 07-13-2017, 08:07 PM
RE: the otherside - by Rift Presence - 07-13-2017, 08:12 PM
RE: the otherside - by Erebos - 07-14-2017, 12:08 AM