This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Meverrnind's tables
Tilney
Currently championing:

T I L N E Y
AN IRIDESCENT SOUL

We just call it a sausage. I'm a monster. I'm half machine. I'm a monster. Michael!
Marry me.
He'll want to use your yacht, and I don't want this thing smelling like fish.
Michael!
I've opened a door here that I regret.
Get me a vodka rocks. And a piece of toast. No! I was ashamed to be SEEN with you. I like being with you. I'm half machine. I'm a monster. Well, what do you expect, mother?
What's Spanish for "I know you speak English?"
Steve Holt!
Steve Holt!
There's only one man I've ever called a coward, and that's Brian Doyle Murray. No, what I'm calling you is a television actor. I don't understand the question, and I won't respond to it. I'm afraid I just blue myself.
Army had half a day. Well, what do you expect, mother? Did you enjoy your meal, Mom? You drank it fast enough. As you may or may not know, Lindsay and I have hit a bit of a rough patch. Well, what do you expect, mother?
No, I did not kill Kitty. However, I am going to oblige and answer the nice officer's questions because I am an honest man with no secrets to hide. There's so many poorly chosen words in that sentence.
Get me a vodka rocks. And a piece of toast. I'm afraid I just blue myself. He'll want to use your yacht, and I don't want this thing smelling like fish. We just call it a sausage.
Army had half a day. That's what it said on 'Ask Jeeves.' That's what it said on 'Ask Jeeves.' Army had half a day. I hear the jury's still out on science.
Marry me. It's a hug, Michael. I'm hugging you. That's what it said on 'Ask Jeeves.' As you may or may not know, Lindsay and I have hit a bit of a rough patch. I don't understand the question, and I won't respond to it.

☀︎

Messages In This Thread
Meverrnind's tables - by Tilney - 07-25-2017, 04:05 AM
RE: Tilbertina - by Tilney - 07-27-2017, 04:16 PM
RE: Tilbertina - by Tilney - 07-27-2017, 08:03 PM
RE: Meverrnind's tables - by Tilney - 07-30-2017, 03:53 PM
RE: Meverrnind's tables - by Pippigrin - 07-31-2017, 04:49 PM