This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
sing a little song
Open Riptide Isles  Volterra / Thranduil
Volterra
Currently championing:

It's as though she has been reading from the handbook of how to arouse a man - from that little gasp when she sees him to the heady perfume of her voice, she is perfectly tuned towards his gender. It takes a formidable amount of effort for him to resist her obvious charms, because he has never been the sort of man to ignore temptation. No, he normally gives into it freely and willingly, allowing his animal instincts to override any sense of common decency or good sense. What Volterra wants, Volterra normally gets.

Now, though....now, he's wary. The Rift God wars and Kaos's decimation of Helovia means that he is unwilling to trust anything in this vile, corrupted place, and this mare can surely not be what she seems. If they were still in Helovia and he was still the naiive Sultan who did not truly know what loss and sorrow felt like, then he'd have probably had her writhing beneath him within minutes. It's perhaps a sign of personal growth that he's managing to resist, even if the telltale burning in his loins tells him not to.

His path of resistance is made all the harder - literally - when she comes sashaying towards him, the physical embodiment of raw beauty and feminine charm. The warlord has never been good at hiding his emotions, and she'd be hardpressed to miss the telltale darkening of lust in his eyes, or the thin sheen of sweat that breaks out across his muscled neck and hindquarters. The concern in her voice sounds genuine enough to fool the stallion, but also helps jerk him back to the reason behind his approach. His dragon. "Yes, I have. He is...very important to me. I need to find him."

"So important that the first whiff of a mare and you forget about him," croons Vadir in his mind, her ice-cold voice the embodiment of sarcasm. Volterra sets his jaw, angry at her for voicing such a thing because it's true. Finding his precious companion should take priority over anything else, including his base desires. "I thank you for the offer, but I am sure I will be able to find him myself." Accepting help seems weak, given that it's his fault Verzes is gone in the first place. It is up to him to find him, alone.

Despite his wariness, he can't just leave the conversation dangling like that. "My name is Volterra. Who are you?" He makes a valiant attempt to keep any hint of flirtation out of his voice, but there's still the slightest undertone of lust hidden like punctuation between each word.

IF IT FEELS GOOD, TASTES GOOD, IT MUST BE MINE
HEROES ALWAYS GET REMEMBERED BUT YOU KNOW LEGENDS NEVER DIE
image: chan <3

@Delia No worries :D

Messages In This Thread
sing a little song - by Delia - 07-21-2017, 08:26 PM
RE: sing a little song - by Volterra - 07-22-2017, 03:26 PM
RE: sing a little song - by Delia - 08-14-2017, 12:25 AM
RE: sing a little song - by Volterra - 08-14-2017, 04:40 PM
RE: sing a little song - by Delia - 08-18-2017, 08:59 PM
RE: sing a little song - by Volterra - 08-28-2017, 12:34 PM