This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Kings and Vagabonds
RP Wanted The Portal 
Dallilja
Currently championing:
Finding blood had been a big moment for me. All this time I had seen myself as an only child, the orphan left behind by two unknown hearts that fell for each other. Shah had gone his own way, however I was certain that Cahira and I would bump into him soon enough again. For now, I was simply exploring. Maybe Cahira was following me, maybe not, but I wanted to see what kind of place I had fallen into.
And who I would end up meeting.

I do doubt I'd meet anyone I knew. Because a whole new world included new souls, right? Most of the time at least. As the rain kept falling, drops clouded my eyes and made it hard to see in the dark, thus me not seeing that I was close to bump right into someone new.

"Talking."
ooc: Shorter than short, but just throwing her in here! Basically, she's about to crash into @Lace :'D
word count: 142
arxzero.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
Kings and Vagabonds - by Lace - 07-21-2017, 12:52 PM
RE: Kings and Vagabonds - by Rift Presence - 07-23-2017, 01:36 PM
RE: Kings and Vagabonds - by Dallilja - 07-26-2017, 10:18 AM
RE: Kings and Vagabonds - by Lace - 07-28-2017, 01:12 AM
RE: Kings and Vagabonds - by Dallilja - 07-28-2017, 06:03 AM
RE: Kings and Vagabonds - by Rift Presence - 08-27-2017, 03:10 PM