This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
just a late night snack
Trial Ultima 
Sidhra
Currently championing:

"THE NIGHT IS DARK AND FULL OF TERRORS."

“I have a proposition for you,” she spoke, mentally, to the creature from the depths of the Rift.  She often wondered what it must be like to explore the vast, underwater worlds, but had never done so on her own.  She knew the appropriate plants, but the idea of being so far from the open skies unnerved the fae.  That was the domain of the sea fae anyway. 

“I have been given a task, one I require assistance to complete. I must assist in taking a life,” her voice was calm, given the seriousness of the task, at at the mention the burning on her side seemed to intensify, but she continued. ”...but Fae cannot take a life without purpose. You, however, must eat…” 

“Perhaps I could assist you in procuring a meal, and you could assist me in completing this task I have been given?” Maybe it was a silly request to make, but not in the eyes of the fae.  The balance of life was important to their kind, and she simply could not imagine killing for sport. Of course, there were fae that had killed out of self defense, but she was hardly going to wait to be attacked to complete this trial.  Sidhra wasn’t one to simply wait around for something to happen to her. 

S I D H R A  &  A N U Y A

image credit

Messages In This Thread
just a late night snack - by Nostromo - 07-19-2017, 12:14 AM
RE: just a late night snack - by Sidhra - 07-19-2017, 02:47 AM
RE: just a late night snack - by Nostromo - 08-13-2017, 02:24 AM
RE: just a late night snack - by Sidhra - 08-13-2017, 03:11 AM
RE: just a late night snack - by Nostromo - 08-13-2017, 03:21 AM
RE: just a late night snack - by Sidhra - 08-13-2017, 03:36 AM
RE: just a late night snack - by Nostromo - 08-13-2017, 03:51 AM
RE: just a late night snack - by Sidhra - 08-13-2017, 04:19 AM
RE: just a late night snack - by Nostromo - 08-13-2017, 04:42 AM