This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
don't blink
Open Ultima 
Volterra
Currently championing:

V O L T E R R A
OH, MY EYES ARE SEEING RED
DOUBLE VISION FROM THE BLOOD WE'VE SHED

They're momma's feathers. It's all the confirmation that he needs. This is Azulee's child - this is his child. He is silent for a moment as he stews over this fact, as he feels the telltale tightening of his heart that shows he's found another offspring to love, to cherish, to protect. His brood is expanding daily, yet each one is valued, and each one will receive his undying devotion. "What's your name?" he questions, keeping his voice soft and trying to put the lad at ease. Volterra's mind is in turmoil now; does this mean Azulee is dead? Why else would her son be so completely alone? "I am Volterra, and the dragon is Vadir. I....knew your mother. She may have spoken of me..."

His voice trails off and before he can continue with his revelation, there's a whisper of feathers and a thud of a stranger. Immediately the warlord is on the defensive, twisting his huge bulk around to place himself in front of the colt, a black barrier of muscle and brawn between his son and the newcomer. It is a pegasus, and seems normal enough in appearance - his white markings are strikingly similar to the Indomitable's own, although the leviathan is quietly confident that he has more than enough strength to take down the other male should he prove a threat to his newest son. The one thing the Rift has not taken away is his ability to fight. "And you are?" The thick rumble is as authoritarian as always, aiming to deter this stranger from any course of action that might involve trying to harm the colt that Volterra is now protecting. It will not end well for him if he tries anything nefarious.

image credits

@Varuna @Luminar

Messages In This Thread
don't blink - by Varuna - 07-18-2017, 10:58 PM
RE: don't blink - by Roskuld - 07-19-2017, 01:36 AM
RE: don't blink - by Volterra - 07-20-2017, 05:06 PM
RE: don't blink - by Varuna - 07-23-2017, 05:59 PM
RE: don't blink - by Volterra - 08-12-2017, 08:06 PM
RE: don't blink - by Varuna - 08-16-2017, 12:33 AM
RE: don't blink - by Luminar - 08-17-2017, 12:41 PM
RE: don't blink - by Volterra - 08-28-2017, 12:24 PM