This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
I don't play by the rules
Private Ultima 
Gwyn
Currently championing:

GWYN
uh-oh, running out of breath, but I
oh, I, I got stamina

She hears her father arriving before she sees him.

Daddy!” cheerfully greets the maiden as he breaks through the jungle, his face contorted with displeasure, and sand scattering from beneath his hooves. Smiling despite his aggressive posture, the filly canters out to meet him, passing Duir with breathless delight to have found her father again.

The deer’s quiet sigh of relief to not be the first thing Rikyn greets is audible over the ebb and flow of the sea, and the steady pitter patter of the endless rain.

Butting her head towards him (as surely he will slow down to say hello!) the girl eagerly awaits the sensation of his warm, rain slaked shoulder against her ear. When he blows passed her, however, her frown is immediate, as is the bleat of terror from Duir, who promptly turns tail and scampers back towards Ki’irha.

Daddy!” calls the filly again, this time exasperatedly, a fore-hoof stamping down onto the sand in frustration, “leave Duir alone!

Image by Jody Roberts@Flickr
I'm just wild
so sit the f#@k down

please tag gwyn for opening posts & mentions in group threads only

Messages In This Thread
I don't play by the rules - by Gwyn - 07-18-2017, 04:03 PM
RE: I don't play by the rules - by Ki'irha - 07-18-2017, 10:25 PM
RE: I don't play by the rules - by Gwyn - 07-19-2017, 05:35 PM
RE: I don't play by the rules - by Ki'irha - 07-21-2017, 01:31 AM
RE: I don't play by the rules - by Gwyn - 07-21-2017, 04:27 PM
RE: I don't play by the rules - by Rikyn - 07-21-2017, 04:28 PM
RE: I don't play by the rules - by Ki'irha - 07-22-2017, 02:18 AM