This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
I don't play by the rules
Private Ultima 
Gwyn
Currently championing:

GWYN
uh-oh, running out of breath, but I
oh, I, I got stamina

The nod means she understands, Gwyn hopes; returning the gesture, the dark coated child wonders what the next step from here is. Having never been lost, she’s unsure how to become un-so.

Thankfully, the sound of someone coming through the jungle nearby draws her gaze, which lights up immediately upon seeing Duir. Grinning, her downy tail suddenly alive with movement, she forgets the adult nearby for a moment, and, will cheerful abandon, she trots out to meet him. The sight of his stern gaze does little to diminish her happy grin, however, and, even when they both rejoin Ki’irha, she’s still quite pleased with today.

Duir had found her! And the beasties hadn’t!

The starry mare’s greeting to Duir lessens the severity of his grumpiness with Gwyn, the filly notes with amusement, not all that surprised that the star-flecked woman knows her dad, if she knows his companion. It was unlikely that the deer knew anyone her father didn’t, he was so timid.

It was part of why she’d snuck away, after all; to have real adventure, without Duir dragging her back out of fear. Of course, she’d also learned in the venture that real adventure was not much fun all alone, and that being alone was, in truth (though one would have to dig to get her to admit it), kind of scary.

He doesn’t know I left,” says the girl, dramatically shrugging her shoulders and shaking her head to try and mime her words; its clear she’s proud of her stealth skills, before a thought hits her, and she looks somewhat accusingly at the buck alongside her, “unless Duir told him.

Giggling at the look of surprise that crosses the cerndyr’s face, her attention returns to the mare, as she asks if Duir can take them back to her father. Its strange hearing his name; though it hadn’t been long since they’d tumbled through the portal, life had become much more private for their family than it had been. Without a familiar stead to stomp about in, those who seemed to endlessly find her daddy for words back home, now seemed to be endlessly searching for answers to questions about this new one. It suited her just fine, despite being boring, and the jungle being a somewhat scary place to live in; she was flourishing beneath the attention of both parents. Perhaps too much so, if she was skilled enough at this age to slip this far out on her own.

I guess we can go back,” glumly mutters the once-princess to the gold-struck buck alongside her, not looking forward to finding her dad, and having to explain to him where she’d been to be coming back with one of his friends.

[ OOC: Lirl yes Gwyn, friends. Ki and your dad are def. bffs ]

Image by Jody Roberts@Flickr
I'm just wild
so sit the f#@k down

please tag gwyn for opening posts & mentions in group threads only

Messages In This Thread
I don't play by the rules - by Gwyn - 07-18-2017, 04:03 PM
RE: I don't play by the rules - by Ki'irha - 07-18-2017, 10:25 PM
RE: I don't play by the rules - by Gwyn - 07-19-2017, 05:35 PM
RE: I don't play by the rules - by Ki'irha - 07-21-2017, 01:31 AM
RE: I don't play by the rules - by Gwyn - 07-21-2017, 04:27 PM
RE: I don't play by the rules - by Rikyn - 07-21-2017, 04:28 PM