This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
I don't play by the rules
Private Ultima 
Gwyn
Currently championing:

GWYN
uh-oh, running out of breath, but I
oh, I, I got stamina

Wait here, Gwyn is told, and the filly waits until the older mare turns her back and moves into the jungle to roll her eyes. Where was she going to go? Going places had got her in this predicament. She was going to stay exactly where she was, and hope for the best – surely her father would come looking for her, soon, and Duir had to be on the hunt, as well.

Sighing, the rain slipping down her small body, she hopes that they are reunited soon. She’s never spent so long without one of her parents, and the loneliness has begun to ache, though she steadfastly ignores it.

Looking up at Ki’irha’s return with her ears lifted, they quickly shoot back at the too loud words. Glad that she has the volume of the vocalizations to blame, rather than the angry tightening in her chest at having been left here for some social outing, Gwyn tries to maintain a collected exterior. She reminds herself that they’re both stressed; she’s homesick, and this stranger has to pantomime with a child.

It’s not a winning situation, for either of them.

My dad,” answers the girl, unsure how to mime out either of these things; instead, she says them slowly, forms each syllable distinctly, hopes and prays to whatever Rift spirits will allow the stranger to understand, “and Duir.

Image by Jody Roberts@Flickr
I'm just wild
so sit the f#@k down

please tag gwyn for opening posts & mentions in group threads only

Messages In This Thread
I don't play by the rules - by Gwyn - 07-18-2017, 04:03 PM
RE: I don't play by the rules - by Ki'irha - 07-18-2017, 10:25 PM
RE: I don't play by the rules - by Gwyn - 07-19-2017, 05:35 PM
RE: I don't play by the rules - by Ki'irha - 07-21-2017, 01:31 AM
RE: I don't play by the rules - by Gwyn - 07-21-2017, 04:27 PM
RE: I don't play by the rules - by Rikyn - 07-21-2017, 04:28 PM
RE: I don't play by the rules - by Ki'irha - 07-22-2017, 02:18 AM