This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
chemical romance
Trial Rainforest Cliffs 
Tamlin
Currently championing:
Tamlin
he reaps in blood
Tamlin kept dodging and jumping to avoid the bird's attacks. It was no short of a wonder that he had not yet turned into bird feed, although he was scratched and bitten a few times in his frantic dance with the monster. A dance of life and death even though he had just opted to die willingly.

The monsters in his head grew louder too. Panic washed over him in waves and he felt like he was going to have a heart attack. He had little time to study the newly arrived stallion as he danced by. He only saw a flash of white and red and heard the man's remark about his flower.

"I'll show you!" Tamlin croaked hoarsely. "I'll give you a taste and you'll see how wonderful my flower is. Just fucking help me!"

The glowing alien then offered to help even without the gift of Tamlin's life. The black stallion was partially disappointed and he realized that part of him had hoped he would be granted help with ending his life. The realization frightened him even if he had recently tried to kill himself in the ocean - it seemed his mind was not made up whether he wanted to live or not.

He answered the strange looking stallion: "You can have whatever part of me you want, glow-stick."

It was not the smartest move to insult this stranger, Tamlin knew that, but he was beyond caring now, he only wanted his fix.

he reaps in blood

- Every kind of violence may be used against Tamlin at all times -

Messages In This Thread
chemical romance - by Tamlin - 07-18-2017, 03:50 PM
RE: chemical romance - by Tamlin - 07-23-2017, 07:17 PM
RE: chemical romance - by Dreadnought - 07-27-2017, 04:34 PM
RE: chemical romance - by Nostromo - 08-13-2017, 02:42 AM
RE: chemical romance - by Tamlin - 08-29-2017, 07:56 AM