This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
We Two Queens
RP Wanted The Portal 
Delia
Currently championing:
I am too busy fuming to notice her transformation back to her normal self, shaken and infuriated by the emotions that had taken over. Never before have I fallen prey to that which is uninvited or unwanted; I am filled with a helplessness that I cannot explain. I hate it. I am not helpless. I am not some weak mare that gets carried away with her emotions! If what Kahli says about the broken state of our magics is true, then we must make these intruders pay dearly for what they have wrought.

Were it not for my dear sister, I would already be on my way towards those shrieking imbeciles. Why, they would be such easy prey, panicked as they sound. We could pick off some of the more frightened easily, perhaps even luring some of them away from the others. It would be a massacre, a thought that I relish. My eyes gleam with hunger as I consider the possibilities, my long, poisonous feathers spreading in the air. But, thinking of my seduction magic and the disaster that almost came of using it even mildly upon my sister, my feral grin turns into a grimace. What if my poison has turned on me, too?

I remain silent, my lips pressed together as Kahli continues her monologue. For a moment, I wish she weren't right. I wish I could go right now and pay these idiots back for the pain they've caused. It would be stupid, but it would at least make me feel better. The silence stretches on, until finally I sigh, my nostrils flaring and vengeance lighting my eyes. "Fine," I spit irritably. "But we will be back." Don't get too settled, dear strangers. We will return.

Messages In This Thread
We Two Queens - by Kahli - 07-17-2017, 07:26 PM
RE: We Two Queens - by Delia - 07-18-2017, 05:27 PM
RE: We Two Queens - by Rift Presence - 07-19-2017, 03:22 AM
RE: We Two Queens - by Kahli - 07-20-2017, 02:03 AM
RE: We Two Queens - by Delia - 07-21-2017, 07:33 PM
RE: We Two Queens - by Kahli - 07-22-2017, 01:44 AM
RE: We Two Queens - by Delia - 08-14-2017, 12:01 AM