This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
so I go back to the water
Open Akvo City 
Anuya
Currently championing:

“OH HEY!”

Alright, so yeah - Sidhra had said to stay away from the newcomers. And yeah, they were pretty ugly and weird and were probably going to destroy everything - but Anuya wanted to know them so bad. So maybe she followed a few of them, maybe she’s been waiting on this beach in the hopes that one of them will be curious enough about Akvo and this reef and show up.

And someone came! She had been dozing a little when he first showed up, so she only half-saw the transformation but those markings she recognized when she finally opened her eyes fully.

With absolutely no grace, Anuya charged through the shallow water - making as big of a show as she could of splashing (and enjoying the feel of every little drop) as she approached. Her large ears were perked up and her glowing eyes were bright and wild with excitement.

“I know you!! But you looked… different before.”

She tilted her head, her grin growing even brighter as she looked out to the water. For now, she didn’t notice (or give an indication that she noticed) the creature mostly-submerged out there.

Her gaze turned back to the panther-thing, and finally one of the hundreds of questions in her head burst out. “Are you going to swim?!”

Pesky Pixie

Messages In This Thread
so I go back to the water - by Zèklè - 07-16-2017, 05:14 PM
RE: so I go back to the water - by Ilunga - 07-16-2017, 10:07 PM
RE: so I go back to the water - by Anuya - 07-19-2017, 01:41 AM