This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
I Knew a Girl Like You
Private Ultima 
Tamlin
Currently championing:
I hate it here Aviya. The forest is full of buzzing insects and everything is soaking wet. I am soking wet! I don't even know which plants are edible. Yesterday I had to kill a whole family of rodents just to grow some regular grass for myself. I wish you were here, but also I don't. I would not want you to have to endure this hellish place. But if you did not pass through the portal, have you then perished in Helovia with the rest? I don't want to think about it, I don't want to feel this... this.... I don't want to FEEL!. Would you just wake me up, oh please, Aviya, for sureley this is but a nightmare.

Tamlin was standing further down the crystal tunnel, bent over the bloody carcass of a seagull. He often thought of his childhood friend like this. As if he were reciting letters to her. Letters she would never get. She was always with him when his mind was clear. She was never far from his thoughts and that hurt him - for he was reminded of what he had forsaken. Maybe this was the reason he so often sought to dull his mind by (as he put it) “speaking to his mother”.

On one hand Tamlin despised himself for being such a whiny bitch and on the other he felt like kicking the walls until they shattered in a million pieces and the water flooded the cave - drowning him. You tried that, you idiot, how did that work out, huh?

Ever since he came to this retched place with its strange vegetation and alien lights he had been fairly clean. The constant rain and wetness kept the dirt and grime out of his coat and as of now he looked a fair deal like his old self - except for his thinned out body and tangled mane and tail. And of course his deep set, vacant eyes.

He looked to the dead gull again and loosened his magic. His frost-tipped horn glowed slightly as a blue flower sprouted from the blood and guts of the bird. It was a type of water lily - a blue lotus. It had glossy green leafs and a glowing fire-colored center. It was a very pretty flower. Tamlin bent down and his lips parted, but just as he was about to take a bite out of the flower a voice came echoing down to him. A voice so eerily familiar that he flinched and snorted with surprise. Who was that?”

He could see something that resembled the shape of a horse (and something else) through the walls and the turquoise water. But he could not place the voice, he only knew somehow that he knew it.

”Hello?” he almost whispered, the simple word echoing through the tunnel.

Falln-Brushes | funnybunny-stock | Breathless-dk | DruidWuStock | carmi-stock | Burtn

@d'Artagnan
he reaps in blood

- Every kind of violence may be used against Tamlin at all times -

Messages In This Thread
I Knew a Girl Like You - by d'Artagnan - 07-16-2017, 12:46 AM
RE: I Knew a Girl Like You - by Tamlin - 07-16-2017, 03:09 PM