This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Sooner or Later it's Over
RP Wanted The Portal 
Requiem
Currently championing: Reszo
"Shh,"

At first Requiem cried louder because, more than ever, she wanted her mother. There was saftey beneath the black and gold feathers of her mother's wing where she would stand pressed against her side with Gabriel right next to her. But she didn't know where any of them were or where to even begin looking for them. The stallion she found continued to shush her and even claimed that she was safe there with him. Gradually she calmed, her wailing quieted to soft sobs punctuated with sniffles and ragged breaths.

Daddy had told her that not all strangers could be trusted and her mother had warned her against talking to strangers, but the stranger she had found didn't seem to be bad at all. Her tears had finally stopped, but she still hadn't caught her breath after her panicked run through the forest and her crying. The child's nostrils flared as she sucked in a breath and let it out slowly like the stranger said. "R-Requiem." She answered, still a little breathless, but much calmer than she had been when she'd burst from the forest. "I w-wanna go h-home." She whispered, tears stinging her eyes, and she tried her hardest not to let them roll down her face.

The child almost started crying again, but Apollo's introduction of himself and the cat -- mostly the cat -- was enough to distract her for the moment. "Is sh-she your com-companion?" The girl asked as she looked at the eyeless creature. "My Momma h-has one." Her breathing became more even as continued to calm down. "She says that my grandma has a bear, but I've never met either of them." She continued. "And my daddy says that his parents had dragons. I've never met them, either." Again, she remembered that she was separated from her family and tears welled in her eyes.

“Do you two need help finding someone?”

Requiem turned her tear-stained face to the newcomer, though she couldn't see her clearly through the tears that muddled her vision. "I can't find my mom." She whimpered. "I don't know where I am." Before the tears could fall she turned and hid her face against Apollo's shoulder.

requiem

@Apollo @Anuya

Messages In This Thread
Sooner or Later it's Over - by Apollo - 07-16-2017, 12:08 AM
RE: Sooner or Later it's Over - by Rift Presence - 07-16-2017, 03:52 AM
RE: Sooner or Later it's Over - by Requiem - 07-16-2017, 06:41 AM
RE: Sooner or Later it's Over - by Rift Presence - 07-16-2017, 09:41 AM
RE: Sooner or Later it's Over - by Anuya - 07-16-2017, 09:32 PM
RE: Sooner or Later it's Over - by Apollo - 07-17-2017, 04:44 AM
RE: Sooner or Later it's Over - by Requiem - 07-19-2017, 01:59 AM