This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
sounds like hallelujah
Private Aurora Tundra 
Aedion
Currently championing: Reszo
A E D I O N
you died screaming,
yet the monster who took your place was silent —
Korri was growing on Aedion, and increasingly more with every second that passed between them. His great fuzzy head bobbed in agreement toward his conquerors statement, a deep chuckle resonated from his lips. “Agreed.” He answered calmly, glancing back down to his small companion, honey in hue compared to the teal his fuzzy body had become. After a few moments, however, he felt his rage slipping away and the wolf returning to the cover of night. Muscle shifted and contorted, his large body returning to his winged form and he tucked the barred appendages neatly into his back as he glanced to Korri.

They should, lots of them made it over. It wouldn’t surprise me to know just how many there are, some might even remain hidden away. It’s hard to tell.” He pondered thoughtfully. “I’ve been stuck up here for a year since they came, I’m not sure what could have happened to them.” His shoulders shrugged briefly before offering Korri another roguish grin. “I do look forward to hearing back from you.” He added in for a moment, but the second sentence from Korri caused Aedion’s grin to turn positively bloodthirsty.

Oh I’ve had many years to think about it, little bird.” He rumbled, winking at Korri from his scarred, milky eye. “Until we meet again.” Then, he began to move, picking up speed and stretching his large teal wings out beside him, he took off but remained close to the ground in case of any mishaps, then soon enough his dark shape was gone.

"Talk."

— you are a weapon; and weapons don't weep.

x

@Korri <3 Aedion out! :D Thanks for the thread Kae <3

YOU DIED SCREAMING, YET,
THE MONSTER WHO TOOK YOUR PLACE WAS SILENT.
YOU ARE A WEAPON, AND WEAPONS DON'T WEEP.

Messages In This Thread
sounds like hallelujah - by Aedion - 06-17-2018, 06:26 AM
RE: sounds like hallelujah - by Korri - 06-18-2018, 03:25 AM
RE: sounds like hallelujah - by Aedion - 06-20-2018, 07:33 AM
RE: sounds like hallelujah - by Korri - 06-23-2018, 12:26 AM
RE: sounds like hallelujah - by Aedion - 06-24-2018, 06:42 AM
RE: sounds like hallelujah - by Korri - 06-26-2018, 03:03 AM
RE: sounds like hallelujah - by Aedion - 06-27-2018, 07:31 AM
RE: sounds like hallelujah - by Korri - 06-28-2018, 02:47 AM
RE: sounds like hallelujah - by Aedion - 07-04-2018, 06:50 AM
RE: sounds like hallelujah - by Korri - 07-05-2018, 05:07 AM
RE: sounds like hallelujah - by Aedion - 07-09-2018, 07:03 AM