This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
sounds like hallelujah
Private Aurora Tundra 
Aedion
Currently championing: Reszo
A E D I O N
you died screaming,
yet the monster who took your place was silent —
If there was someone that appreciated stories like Aedion did, it was Korri. The man watched, eyes bright and ears thirsty as he leaned in. Easily Aedion offered the information, to help sway the man toward whichever moral compass he chose. Preferably, the one that chose justice. Soon, as his tale was done and the anger began to dissipate briefly at having told the burden he bore, his gaze shifted to the honey hued man lazily. “I suppose you’re right.” His deep baritone voice rumbled as he glanced away, uncertain of how to take that response.

But Korri’s next set of words were exactly what the Wolf wanted to hear. His head swiveled back, the teal fur glistening under the brilliant lights overhead. “I would appreciate that.” He chuckled with another toothy grin, though slightly smaller than before. Yet Korri wasn’t done – no, he found that the small pegasus was good at gathering information and it had Aedion’s head swirling through all the possibilities. A deep resonating chuckle toward the man at the smirk cast his way of the wayward hero and wolf comment. “Indeed it is. I could use the help if you’re willing. I can’t offer much, but I can offer protection should you ever need it.” He offered thoughtfully before standing back on all four paws, standing at his proud height of nineteen hands.

I don’t know exactly where they’ve gone to. It’s hard to find out who came from where, also.” He murmured thoughtfully before glancing back to Korri. “You announced where you came from before I had to ask, which is why this turned out a lot nicer than I had originally anticipated. Mostly it’s just trying to figure out who came from where that I’m after, and descriptions.” He added in, a smirk sent Korri’s way. “I’d appreciate any and all information you can gather.

"Talk."

— you are a weapon; and weapons don't weep.

x

@Korri <3 :D

YOU DIED SCREAMING, YET,
THE MONSTER WHO TOOK YOUR PLACE WAS SILENT.
YOU ARE A WEAPON, AND WEAPONS DON'T WEEP.

Messages In This Thread
sounds like hallelujah - by Aedion - 06-17-2018, 06:26 AM
RE: sounds like hallelujah - by Korri - 06-18-2018, 03:25 AM
RE: sounds like hallelujah - by Aedion - 06-20-2018, 07:33 AM
RE: sounds like hallelujah - by Korri - 06-23-2018, 12:26 AM
RE: sounds like hallelujah - by Aedion - 06-24-2018, 06:42 AM
RE: sounds like hallelujah - by Korri - 06-26-2018, 03:03 AM
RE: sounds like hallelujah - by Aedion - 06-27-2018, 07:31 AM
RE: sounds like hallelujah - by Korri - 06-28-2018, 02:47 AM
RE: sounds like hallelujah - by Aedion - 07-04-2018, 06:50 AM
RE: sounds like hallelujah - by Korri - 07-05-2018, 05:07 AM
RE: sounds like hallelujah - by Aedion - 07-09-2018, 07:03 AM