This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
sounds like hallelujah
Private Aurora Tundra 
Aedion
Currently championing: Reszo
A E D I O N
you died screaming,
yet the monster who took your place was silent —
”A pleasure to meet you Aedion.” Korri’s voice rang out to him and Aedion puffed out his chest, the fur on it growing larger slightly in appearance, though the teal colors did little to show the pride that he tried to convey. Sighing quietly, his fuzzy ears perked to listen as the man across from him continued. Offering him a slight shrug, a roll of his great shoulders, he lifted a paw off the snowy ground and examined his claws as though it were idle chit chat. “Wasn’t always so bad, to be honest. Gods were shitty, but at least we had things and families, herds even.” He admitted the last part rather quietly before his dual toned gaze focused on Korri. “But then Helovia’s gods came and killed a whole bunch of us, stole our lands, and killed our gods. The Rift kind of revolted after that. It’s been an exciting turn of events, let me tell you.” He offered Korri another toothy grin, his canines shining in the light.

But then he had asked his question of this someone, and Aedion was far too eager to continue spitting on the Helovians to learn of what Korri had to say in regards to who Aedion had reminded him of. Apparently, it was a story from his homeland, and this made Aedion even more intrigued. He had heard references from his own people to their god Reszo, but hearing other stories were always welcome to the Wolf of the North. He yearned to hear all different kinds, so long as it was far away and didn’t have any effect on him. An example being that he’d probably rather die than hear a legend from Helovia. Regardless, he was all ears as he listened to Korri’s tale.

Suddenly the story sounded a lot like how this was playing out, only that Aedion wasn’t that god, and Korri wasn’t the hero. But Aedion didn’t feel in the mood of eating people, and so the rest of the story seemed to go on flawlessly. He offered Korri a gentle grin, this time, watching him curiously. “Well, it sounds like this whole thing is going along with that rather smoothly, wouldn’t you say? I haven’t eaten you yet, and honestly I don’t tend to like eating pegasi.” He chuckled, the sound a sharp grating sound in his wolf form. “It is a good story, though.” He amended before standing back up on all four of his legs before stepping toward Korri slowly, hoping the man wouldn’t be frightened of him. He listened as Korri asked about his pack and Aedion shook his head. “Not anymore, no.” He began, his gaze looking over Korri to the swirling snow beyond as if he could see his family through the haze.

Haven’t had a pack in a while. My family was killed when the Helovian gods came.” He offered Korri a bit solemnly before his pale gaze slipped back to the smaller man, his tail swishing along the snow. “It was awhile ago, though. I’ve done well as a lone wolf.” Another small laugh leaving his lips quietly as he surveyed Korri again.

"Talk."

— you are a weapon; and weapons don't weep.

x

@Korri <3 It's a bit all over the place, I apologize :|

YOU DIED SCREAMING, YET,
THE MONSTER WHO TOOK YOUR PLACE WAS SILENT.
YOU ARE A WEAPON, AND WEAPONS DON'T WEEP.

Messages In This Thread
sounds like hallelujah - by Aedion - 06-17-2018, 06:26 AM
RE: sounds like hallelujah - by Korri - 06-18-2018, 03:25 AM
RE: sounds like hallelujah - by Aedion - 06-20-2018, 07:33 AM
RE: sounds like hallelujah - by Korri - 06-23-2018, 12:26 AM
RE: sounds like hallelujah - by Aedion - 06-24-2018, 06:42 AM
RE: sounds like hallelujah - by Korri - 06-26-2018, 03:03 AM
RE: sounds like hallelujah - by Aedion - 06-27-2018, 07:31 AM
RE: sounds like hallelujah - by Korri - 06-28-2018, 02:47 AM
RE: sounds like hallelujah - by Aedion - 07-04-2018, 06:50 AM
RE: sounds like hallelujah - by Korri - 07-05-2018, 05:07 AM
RE: sounds like hallelujah - by Aedion - 07-09-2018, 07:03 AM