This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
The voices told me to
Open Floating Key 
Eira
Currently championing: Reszo

The horizon warned of weather, a change no doubt for the worse, and Eira’s wary eyes danced between the stranger in the sea, and the veil of gloom lurking a way off behind him; now, she knew, on top of every other danger the Rift could invent, was not the safest of times to swim. Her concern, mind you, was met with startling resistance, a blatant show of hostility even, that instantly set the scrawny orphan’s frayed nerved into overdrive. Her coat, thick and blue, quivered and flinched to the blaring tune of wild uncertainty as it began quickly to pulse against unsteady ears; so too did her tail clamp down, its narrow length sliding between back legs in a subliminal display of her own—submissiveness.

The waif’s tender hooves slithered backwards in the wet sand, indulging his unspoken authority with a generous amount of returned space. The wings that he flashed aggressively were enormous, easily amplifying his intimidating posture, and in response the barbered, beaten feathers of her own flattened further, cuddling tightly against the knuckled surface of fleshless ribs below. Eira had no desire to challenge the unfriendly colt’s status in this world, and wondered, as she stood unfortunately paralysed on the spot, whether it might be a pleasanter experience for them both if she vanished simply, without further interaction.

Still, the colourful creature’s by his feet were deadly.

Unable to withhold the boiling worry (and the nag of her very loud conscience), Eira tried to move him from danger again. “Please! Those cuttles, they’re really dangerous…” her thoughts begged. Her shoulders were driving forward, though her legs refused to follow; every inch of her willed the colt in the sea to come forward onto the sand. Further afield, behind him, a small murky shape within the tunnel of another descending wave caught her eye. The filly had seen Velella before, understood them as harmless, and paid the swimming creature not another second’s thought.

@Varuna - she doesn't have a horn yet.

I'm really sorry :[ Let's get this finished for his trial.

Messages In This Thread
The voices told me to - by Varuna - 05-16-2018, 05:48 PM
RE: The voices told me to - by Rift Presence - 05-24-2018, 01:57 AM
RE: The voices told me to - by Eira - 05-24-2018, 02:32 AM
RE: The voices told me to - by Varuna - 05-24-2018, 07:08 PM
RE: The voices told me to - by Eira - 07-17-2018, 10:20 PM