This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Getting drunk just isn't worth this.
Trial Solanis 
Requiem
Currently championing: Reszo
Requiem was a nice girl. She was polite to those that she met because she had no reason whatsoever to be impolite or rude to a perfect stranger. She did know that not everyone felt the same way and every so often she came across someone rude enough to make her grandmother look like a saint. The stallion she was looking at now was rude, but not rude enough to make her turn and walk away without saying another word. Or, perhaps, it was her curiosity about what he was doing with those odd little insect machines and the deviltree.

Not long after her own arrival another stallion showed and her gaze shifted to him, then back to the other. "I don't care, really." The tri-colored girl finally answered. "Just curious." She might have even offered her own help if he hadn't been such a grump. His loss.

Movement drew her eyes back to the last mechanical insect that was flying away from the tree, and she watched silently as it flew slowly back toward its creator. There wasn't even a little bit of an explanation, only a warning about fairies -- what kind of fairies attacked horses? She'd have remained silent and stood by watching had it not been for his next comment -- the one about not speaking at all. The way it was delivered ruffled her feathers and, even though she was a nice girl, she was also the granddaughter of the Constrictor and didn't take too kindly to basically being told to shut up.

"If you don't want me to wake them I suggest you practice a little politeness." Requiem warned, her tone suggesting that she was oh-so-serious. 

"."

Requiem
“Oh, come forth into the storm and rout
And be my love in the rain.”
― Robert Frost

image | coding

@Ruwin @Chase

Messages In This Thread
Getting drunk just isn't worth this. - by Ruwin - 05-06-2018, 01:42 AM
RE: Getting drunk just isn't worth this. - by Requiem - 05-15-2018, 02:13 AM