This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
King of My Heart
Private Uwaritace 
Vynter the Hopebringer
Currently championing:

VYNTER
LIFE DOESN'T HAVE TO BE PERFECT. IT JUST HAS TO BE LIVED
He needed to find her. He had searched for days for the damsel, and although there wasn't much progress he was undeterred. Sweat slicked his body, it glimmering in the sunlight in a rare instant of sunshine in the late Drench weather. The gold and bronze upon his shoulders glimmered brilliantly, giving off a strong and regal air upon his normally lanky and unappealing body. Yet he was moving with such purpose, eyes filled with intent to reach his goal.

He had been bestowed a few gifts from Hope, one he was currently wearing upon his shoulders and neck. He didn't know what exactly the point of them was, but he wouldn't deny that they likely would be useful. But it was the final gift he had been given that caused him to take action, his mind running to Valkyrie in an instant. A beautiful aquamarine bead, shiny and translucent lay flush with his chocolate tresses. It was small, but dainty and beautiful. Just how he saw the petite filly. So he had begun moving, searching for her in the crowds for her to only disappear. Ever since he had been on a mission to find the one he had grown infatuated with.

Before long, much sooner than he would have liked, his body grew too tired to continue. Sides heaving he finally came to a stop, resting beneath the charred sacred tree. Letting his nose brush along the bark out of respect he sighed, letting his legs slowly fold beneath him as he rested in the muddy, ashy soil beneath him. The coolness of the dirt was a sweet repreive against the humid air surrounding him. He was so tired. Before he could stop himself, his eyes slowly began to close.

TALKING HERE

© Lady Koyote

@Valkyrie

Messages In This Thread
King of My Heart - by Vynter - 05-05-2018, 12:18 AM
RE: King of My Heart - by Valkyrie - 05-06-2018, 04:06 AM
RE: King of My Heart - by Vynter - 05-08-2018, 04:55 AM
RE: King of My Heart - by Valkyrie - 05-09-2018, 01:19 AM