This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Welcome to My Nightmare
RP Wanted The Portal 
Agrona Vane
Currently championing:
The chestnut and blue brindled mare sighed at the stallion who stood before her. This place that he had called the portal reminded her of a similar experience she had at her other home. Yes she had left the land in search of someone who was dear to her and also to well take a break from the two that she was sort of in a relationship with. Agrona wasn't sure what would happen if she ever decided to go back to them. She turned her attention back to the stallion before her and gave him a soft smile. She said "I am sorry if I upset you by bowing. It is something that I do when meeting someone new. Also thank you for letting me know where I am." She was happy that he had given her his name. She said "I would love it if you could show me the way out of here Ryder." She would be much happier once she was out of this creepy land.

OOC:
Word Count: 170
Tags: @Calhoun Ryder

Messages In This Thread
Welcome to My Nightmare - by Agrona Vane - 05-03-2018, 07:20 PM
RE: Welcome to My Nightmare - by Calhoun Ryder - 05-03-2018, 07:53 PM
RE: Welcome to My Nightmare - by Agrona Vane - 05-06-2018, 03:10 PM
RE: Welcome to My Nightmare - by Rift Presence - 05-08-2018, 04:29 AM
RE: Welcome to My Nightmare - by Calhoun Ryder - 05-10-2018, 03:39 PM
RE: Welcome to My Nightmare - by Agrona Vane - 05-11-2018, 12:43 AM