This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Welcome to My Nightmare
RP Wanted The Portal 
Agrona Vane
Currently championing:
The chestnut and blue brindled mare landed softly when she had heard the sound of the other. She walked towards the stallion and stopped a reasonable distance away. Agrona smiled softly as she bowed slowly. She said "I am sorry about that. My name is Agrona Vane but go by Agrona. Do you know where we are?" The girl tuck her wings to her sides as she looked around the land. She was a bit excited to see what else these lands would bring her way. She turned her attention back to the stallion before her and took in his appearance. She noted it into the back of her mind so that she would recognize him if they meet again. She did that with those who she meets.

OOC: Sorry I will try to make the next reply longer
Word Count: 128
Tags: @Calhoun Ryder
Vanity Magic: Glittery star patches, hooves and wings. Glowing eyes and a fog that follows her everywhere she goes.

Messages In This Thread
Welcome to My Nightmare - by Agrona Vane - 05-03-2018, 07:20 PM
RE: Welcome to My Nightmare - by Calhoun Ryder - 05-03-2018, 07:53 PM
RE: Welcome to My Nightmare - by Agrona Vane - 05-06-2018, 03:10 PM
RE: Welcome to My Nightmare - by Rift Presence - 05-08-2018, 04:29 AM
RE: Welcome to My Nightmare - by Calhoun Ryder - 05-10-2018, 03:39 PM
RE: Welcome to My Nightmare - by Agrona Vane - 05-11-2018, 12:43 AM