This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Welcome to My Nightmare
RP Wanted The Portal 
Agrona Vane
Currently championing:
The peg mare flew through these forests and landed softly as not to hurt herself to badly. The blue and chestnut brindled mare was always cautious do to her being born with brittle bones. The girl had also lost her water teleportation magic that she had been born with once she found these lands. Would she find her dam while in these lands or would she wind up having to search for her else where. The girl just hoped that some of those she had crossed so that her sire could get their riches wasn't here. Well except for that one that she still had a crush on. She continued to get lost in this never-ending forest. She definitely hoped that someone would happen upon her soon. She really didn't want to be stuck in these lands with no clue when someone or something would find her. She called out just in case there was someone near her.

Tags: @Calhoun Ryder
OOC: I hope this is okay
Vanity Magic: Glittery star patches, hooves and wings. Glowing eyes and a fog that follows her everywhere she goes.

Messages In This Thread
Welcome to My Nightmare - by Agrona Vane - 05-03-2018, 07:20 PM
RE: Welcome to My Nightmare - by Calhoun Ryder - 05-03-2018, 07:53 PM
RE: Welcome to My Nightmare - by Agrona Vane - 05-06-2018, 03:10 PM
RE: Welcome to My Nightmare - by Rift Presence - 05-08-2018, 04:29 AM
RE: Welcome to My Nightmare - by Calhoun Ryder - 05-10-2018, 03:39 PM
RE: Welcome to My Nightmare - by Agrona Vane - 05-11-2018, 12:43 AM