This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
All The Way To Hell We'll Roll
RP Wanted The Portal 
Ricochet
Currently championing:

The response had come from left field. Entirely unexpected and had smacked him right in the face. With an ass smacking following suit Ricochet couldn't but immediately screech,"JESUS CHRIST!" before skittering to the side. He could feel it, the gentle throb that meant a welt would likely form on his ass tomorrow. Narrowing his eyes and flattening his ears he prepared to square himself off, continuing to scream,"JUST WHAT THE FUCK MAKES YOU THINK THAT-" And even more flirtatiously gay comments. What the fuck.

"DUDE JUST-tch-DO I REALLY?-ermfuck- AM I JUST COMING OFF AS OBVIOUSLY GAY? LIKE DO I BLEED FLAMING RAINBOWS? I NEED TO KNOW SO I CAN FUCKING STOP," this was it. This was his life now. To be shamelessly hit on by men and become traumatized by the entire endeavor. Was this what this demon pirate in his home land? Find smaller guys and intimidate them with his size and then begin to salivate at them like a starved animal? He was lunging forward, puffing his chest and clearly trying to strut his stuff. He wasn't impressed, mainly because one, Rico don't give a fuck, and two; HE WAS FUCKING HITTING ON HIM TEN SECONDS EARLIER.

"Like.. I know I'm hot and all but like.. HEY YOU!" he turned suddenly, whipping around at the brute that had been keeping pace. It was time to make him useful.

"Do I look gay? Like is it how I walk? Do I have the telltale lisp? I just need to know what's causing men to want my dick dude," he whined, walking beside him with an obviously pouty face. He didn't know what to do with any of it. He was overwhelmed, uncertain, and his ass fucking hurt. If anything, what frustrated him the most out of anything was that he couldn't help but be somewhat amused at the cocky grin that Ryder fucker had on his face. But he didn't need to know that, because then he'd just fucking hit on him more. And he thought women were psycho...

DON'T LET THE BASTARDS
GRIND YOU DOWN

@Calhoun_Ryder
Permission to do anything and whatever to Ricochet aside from maiming or killing. Tag in all posts.

Messages In This Thread
All The Way To Hell We'll Roll - by Calhoun Ryder - 05-02-2018, 03:57 AM
RE: All The Way To Hell We'll Roll - by Ricochet - 05-02-2018, 05:00 AM
RE: All The Way To Hell We'll Roll - by Roscorro - 05-02-2018, 05:18 AM
RE: All The Way To Hell We'll Roll - by Ricochet - 05-03-2018, 12:07 AM
RE: All The Way To Hell We'll Roll - by Roscorro - 05-03-2018, 12:32 AM
RE: All The Way To Hell We'll Roll - by Ricochet - 05-08-2018, 09:20 PM
RE: All The Way To Hell We'll Roll - by Roscorro - 05-11-2018, 10:44 PM
RE: All The Way To Hell We'll Roll - by Ricochet - 05-13-2018, 03:33 AM
RE: All The Way To Hell We'll Roll - by Roscorro - 05-15-2018, 05:40 PM