This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
I Welcome The Rift
RP Wanted The Portal 
Khaun
Currently championing:
It was following him. The Silent-Gazer. The pest that seemed to take some sort of strange enjoyment out of gawking over him. Khaun picked up his pace as he snarled. What was this guy's problem? He had made it clear that he wanted nothing to do with the other, yet the kid still followed him. Dumb brat. Ears pinned back in annoyance the little stallion did his best to ignore the kid. He was here looking for the Rift Presence, not some wet nosed child. But the presence never came. More like he didn't notice it and it subtly entered his soul then left. No, he was too focused on the kid as he uttered a single, idiotic word.

Fins

So he can speak. "No duh." Khaun growled, spreading his majestic fins out, the webbing between the spines stretching as the vibrant colors caught the neon lights of the portal. His tail fin twitched as the spines along his back rose. He let the boy gaze upon his beautiful visage for a moment longer, before folding his fins to his side once more. "There, you saw them. Now get lost." His anger was beginning to broil within his stomach. Though the peculiar way this boy was acting had thrown him off, it wouldn't be long before he snapped. he hated kids and had no patients for them.

@Vynter

Messages In This Thread
I Welcome The Rift - by Khaun - 03-16-2018, 04:19 AM
RE: I Welcome The Rift - by Vynter - 03-16-2018, 04:59 AM
RE: I Welcome The Rift - by Khaun - 03-16-2018, 05:17 AM
RE: I Welcome The Rift - by Rift Presence - 03-18-2018, 09:56 AM
RE: I Welcome The Rift - by Vynter - 03-19-2018, 04:45 AM
RE: I Welcome The Rift - by Khaun - 03-20-2018, 12:18 AM
RE: I Welcome The Rift - by Vynter - 03-21-2018, 02:20 AM