This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
I Welcome The Rift
RP Wanted The Portal 
Rift Presence
Currently championing:
Even the children of chaos sometimes have to feed the hunger of the land; and sometimes, the land forgets who are its children, and twist their souls in passing.

A tendril of shadows sprung from the ground, lancing through the underside of your chest, barely perceptible—like a shadow cast across your grave, a sudden, brief icing. It roots around in your soul, then withdraws, leaving you changed in subtle ways.
the Rift

[ ACCEPTANCE NOTES: KHAUN ]

Magic:
Immortality: Cannot be killed unless his heart is cut out and burned in the fires of a holly bush.
Offensive: Can drain the life force out of others via shadowy roots. Occasionally, the effect is reversed, with Khaun giving of his own life force to them.
» Presence of the Rift «

Messages In This Thread
I Welcome The Rift - by Khaun - 03-16-2018, 04:19 AM
RE: I Welcome The Rift - by Vynter - 03-16-2018, 04:59 AM
RE: I Welcome The Rift - by Khaun - 03-16-2018, 05:17 AM
RE: I Welcome The Rift - by Rift Presence - 03-18-2018, 09:56 AM
RE: I Welcome The Rift - by Vynter - 03-19-2018, 04:45 AM
RE: I Welcome The Rift - by Khaun - 03-20-2018, 12:18 AM
RE: I Welcome The Rift - by Vynter - 03-21-2018, 02:20 AM