This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Lost in the Darkness
RP Wanted The Portal 
Roheryn
Currently championing:
Where am I? Where's the fire? The herd...what's going on?

The young stallion looked around his surroundings in confusion as he tried to make out where he was and what had happened. One minute, he was trying to find his mother within the chaos as his herd tried to escape from the flames of a wildfire, and the next minute he was running through a smokey anomaly that led him into a strange forest. Moonlight filtered through the thick canopy of trees and fog as an eerie silence plagued the wilderness. Not a single sign of scorched earth was to be seen, and the sounds of a herd in desperation to get to safety couldn't be heard.

I don't understand...the fire...the herd...mother...where is everyone?

He turned around to try and go back, ready to face the flaming menace. Yet, the strange portal he had arrived through earlier was gone, as were the chances to reunite with his mother and father. More confusion and fear began to set in as he tried to put together what was going on. However, as much as he tried, he couldn't figure out what had happened, and he stopped his right fore-hoof in frustration. He shook his head a bit, his antlers nearly catching on a low branch as he did.

The stallion did not wish to give up, and he called out for his herd in desperation. When he received no reply, he shook his head in irritation before throwing himself into a canter in the direction from whence he had come. His small size allowed him to navigate through the thick woods easily, but he remained wary of catching his antlers on any stray branches. Instinct guided him through the darkness, but the shadows played their tricks as he missed stepped on a thick, protruding tree root and fell. Roheryn quickly forced himself back to his hooves but took it a bit slower as he limped onward while attempting to trot.

I have to find them! I have to!

Messages In This Thread
Lost in the Darkness - by Roheryn - 03-12-2018, 11:54 PM
RE: Lost in the Darkness - by K'yarie - 03-13-2018, 12:15 AM
RE: Lost in the Darkness - by Rift Presence - 03-13-2018, 01:05 PM
RE: Lost in the Darkness - by Roheryn - 03-14-2018, 09:49 PM
RE: Lost in the Darkness - by K'yarie - 03-18-2018, 09:37 PM