This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
[SWP] Dark Days
Open Mangrove Tidepools 
Glacia the Hopebringer
Currently championing:

Glacia

I followed behind Kiada and Rixen. I was a rather quiet companion, occasionally discussing something with Selene, but kept mainly to myself. Just trying to get to the Mangrove tidepools. 

The smell of brine is refreshing. It reminds me of my time living on the World's Edge. My eyes look to Kiada and her eternal flames. Funny, that I should think of it now, when I stand next to the daughter of the Elephant King. The Worlds Edge. Where we served the goddess of the Moon. A controversial deity. Yet not eternal. None of them were. Except Kaos. Or I suppose he goes primarily by Kisamoa here. Slowly my skin twitches beneath the itchy sweat caused by the lovely heat. Ah how I missed the Aurora Basin. Cool during all times of the year. I needed to find somewhere similar in this world. 

As we arrived, I listened to Rixen's sad words, and looked upon the ruin myself. It was sad what had happened to this place. And it had only been made worse by us. By our now dead deity's... But we were trying to fix it. So there was that. Selene lifts from her perch to follow Kiada's companion, picking at the vines as well. I agree. It will take some time. 

But a stranger arrives behind us. He is young. A mere child. A reminder of all the children that I had lost here. Vidar, Kvasir, Gwyn, Rowan. At least with Vidar, I knew his fate. I shove those feelings deep again. Determined not to let them control me at this moment. I needed to be strong until I found Rowan. "It's nice to meet you Kyros... What would you suggest we do to solve this dilemma?" A kind smile lifts my lips, as I'm rather curious what the child will suggest. Selene watches too, her pecking halted for the moment, her intense eyes watching and waiting. 
"Talk."
@Kiada @Rixen @Kyros 
Sorry for the delay loves <3

image | bckg

Messages In This Thread
[SWP] Dark Days - by Rixen - 02-27-2018, 02:54 AM
RE: [SWP] Dark Days - by Kiada - 02-27-2018, 03:26 AM
RE: [SWP] Dark Days - by Kyros - 02-28-2018, 09:07 AM
RE: [SWP] Dark Days - by Glacia - 03-02-2018, 12:21 AM
RE: [SWP] Dark Days - by Rift Presence - 03-03-2018, 10:07 AM
RE: [SWP] Dark Days - by Rixen - 03-04-2018, 03:30 AM
RE: [SWP] Dark Days - by Kiada - 03-04-2018, 06:48 AM