This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Don't Let Me Down
RP Wanted The Portal  RP
Rift Presence
Currently championing:
As soon as you arrive to the Portal, the Rift notices you. It doesn’t know that you’re from here, it simply wants to see who you are. It rushes to you in darkness on a star-flecked wind, encompassing the area around you as though it were the dead of night and caresses you in a cool smooth touch that’s light as air but leaves ice on the tufts of your fur. It searches, combing over you for something it can take – yet when it finds nothing it retreats back to where it came from, the light and heat of Scorch returning to the land.
the Rift

| ACCEPTANCE NOTES : Symphony |

Mutations:
Honeycomb replaces her mane and parts of her tail. Honey can seep from the honeycomb.

All normal jewelry transfers fine! Just link it in your profile to receiving it here.

As for the honey for the mutation, we figure it can just be normal honey and how it effects the character is up to you :)
» Presence of the Rift «

Messages In This Thread
Don't Let Me Down - by Symphony - 02-05-2018, 05:22 AM
RE: Don't Let Me Down - by Rift Presence - 02-05-2018, 07:12 PM
RE: Don't Let Me Down - by Waker - 02-09-2018, 01:10 PM